• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Maybe but I ain’t in the business of zooming in on gen pics. In real life I can’t see an appreciable difference between the two. Both are used. Maybe if I look really really hard after someone has pointed it out but I don’t know it just looks like ones been polished and the other not.

The absolute deal breaker for me is the CF crystal. It’s absolutely junk. Which is a shame because I really like the CF 116613LB crystal.

The CG lugs/CGs etc might as well be gen as far as I can see irl. Again only an issue if your inspecting zoomed in pics. Just my opinion tho

Agree on xtal. Think it needs a gen date wheel?

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
My post #1658 on July 27, 2021 https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...si-picture-leaks-blro?p=10066086#post10066086
Bingo!!!!
That's exactly why smart members post about the flaws over and over again. Without the input from buyers world-wide, flaws would never be corrected. This is what happens in every aspect of consumer goods. But as we said before, the people who spent the money on this Clean Pepsi travesty were taking it personal because they realized they all jumped on this release way to early. NEVER jump on the first release. Here's to a better Clean Pepsi V2.

And other members jumped in and said:
good luck..............................

I'm just going to enjoy the watch for what it is, especially as I don't think a v2 that fixes these points will be around in a hurry.

its probably a bit too optimistic to think that factories are listening to our complaints here
....... edit..... i think for PR reasons they humor us with "yes we'll fix it in the next batch" but when it comes to production, nothing really happens

In less than 2 months we have an updated Clean BLRO with improved insert colors and bezel lip. Basically the factories do hear the complaints, but only if we speak up as a collective. There was never any reason for members to take the criticism over the flaws personal.

If we all speak up, hopefully Clean will make another update and use a real GMT case with thinner lugs. Even better would be to have a pressure fitted inserts, cause currently the biggest issue is that the inserts is held in place with double sided tape, which will eventually dry up. And forget about getting the watch wet. The insert being held in place by tape is a joke. How are any members remotely interested or accepting this watch with the current flaws of the wrong case and especially the taped on insert?!

Reactions: Solaris58 and BOSSK

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
My post #1658 on July 27, 2021 https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...si-picture-leaks-blro?p=10066086#post10066086

In less than 2 months we have an updated Clean BLRO with improved insert colors and bezel lip. Basically the factories do hear the complaints, but only if we speak up as a collective. There was never any reason for members to take the criticism over the flaws personal.

If we all speak up, hopefully Clean will make another update and use a real GMT case with thinner lugs. Even better would be to have a pressure fitted inserts, cause currently the biggest issue is that the inserts is held in place with double sided tape, which will eventually dry up. And forget about getting the watch wet. The insert being held in place by tape is a joke. How are any members remotely interested or accepting this watch with the current flaws of the wrong case and especially the taped on insert?!

i still think citing the improvements on the GMT model as evidence that clean listens to complaints is a little optimistic
a more cynical assumption would be that they ran out of the shitty earlier parts they wanted to sell off

also i think you would be surprised at the prevalence of double sided taped inserts on dive watches in general…

Reactions: THXuk

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
I use Steve @ Theonewatches. When I placed the order, this was based on the “v1” photo I attached. I have to wait 3-4 weeks for the watch to arrive and when my QC pics came through, it was the “v2” attached. Hope that’s helpful to you all.

do you recommend this td? How many days does it take to send qc since you made the payment? Thank you

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand

Where's the confirmation of a new insert? Must have missed it

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
i still think citing the improvements on the GMT model as evidence that clean listens to complaints is a little optimistic
a more accurate assumption would be that they ran out of the shitty earlier parts they wanted to sell off

ftfy

the usual MO for this factory

Last edited:

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Just to share a little bit of what i found out via my chinese wechat dealer.

I've spoken to 2 chinese dealers and they advised that there is no official V2 released by clean factory. "V1"s are almost sold out due to the overwhelming orders of BLRO.
So upcoming QCs should be the unofficial "V2" for the Pepsi.

I've went and bit the bullet to get the improved piece as i was promised by my chinese dealer last night.

And............If anyone asks... No, this is not a TD.

I'll post the pictures of the QC to share when they arrive in 2 days time. In the mean time, please do share your QCs and date of order so we may actually figure out this change as a community :)

Reactions: javicc

eqw72

Gangsterville
Supporter
Certified
8/9/20
Certainly a very popular model. The one to have for late 2021 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

altesporsche

Patron
Certified
21/3/12
Asshole ferrous metals are extruded, not cast. Machining is either specific or a byproduct of the process. The lot of you are talking about shit you have no knowledge of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ferrous metals are never cast and only extruded ? Are you an engineer ? Because if so, you should rethink your career path. Just a heads up. Cheers

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Here is a picture of my 116710 BLNR batman that I took while at dinner

This is the unofficial "V2" that comes with the correct bezel lip.

Z6AmuU.jpg

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Here is a picture of my 116710 BLNR batman that I took while at dinner

This is the unofficial "V2" that comes with the correct bezel lip.

Z6AmuU.jpg

Batman doesn’t and shouldn’t have a bezel lip! And yours appears to not have one either. What it does have is a better polished edge on the bezel which is not the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
The cf Pepsi bezel construction is kind of ugly.... Click spring bent, tons of grease all over (why ?!) Crystal retaining ring not as nice as other factories iv seen.

Maybe it's just this one i received but it's wasn't fun to work on especially because my whole bench was covered in that damn grease....
same issue here ... a pain in the a**