Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Pippo9 View Post
    I'm just going to enjoy the watch for what it is...
    WTG bro! That's been my motto from Day 1, and I'm a right happy camper.
    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
    GMT Movements Explained
    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
    Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
    The Fantasy Watch Thread
    Noob GMT's poor bezel design
    Ceramic insert paint mod

    Double Nine Gonzo!

    Comment


      Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post

      We are all delusional here then.. but you are correct(?).
      its probably a bit too optimistic to think that factories are listening to our complaints here
      i imagine the vast majority of the factory owners are in it for just the business, TC seemed a bit of an enthusiast and i reckon really was trying to produce the best watch but he's definitely in the minority
      i think for PR reasons they humor us with "yes we'll fix it in the next batch" but when it comes to production, nothing really happens

      i think it was ARF that said they would collaborate with smoke to produce the ultimate sub, but after a few months they lost interest and just carried on as usual
      if the chinese factories seriously paid attention to watch fora a lot of the flaws on these watches could be addressed within months, but then you have several factories milking the same flawed reps for money for years, and suddenly within months everybody in the market has updated the flaw after a competitor does so and it threatens their sales

      Comment


        Originally posted by dont watch me View Post

        One man's trash is another man's treasure. To you it may be dribble to someone else it could be informative.
        Yeah and with all the dribble lies a small amount of treasure by that I mean arguing is useless and telling people they have made a poor choice by buying the CF is behaviour that belongs in the school yard. You of anyone should understand my statement as it benefits members like you that have been here for five minutes and contributed nothing to this forum yet….no offense . I Totally understand some people like reading through all the drama as it’s entertaining but most of us don’t as it soaks up a lot of time. Anyway hopefully you get all the facts you need without having to sift through too much shit lol, best of luck with the hobby.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by mnkoshka; 28-07-21, 02:20.

        Comment


          Originally posted by mnkoshka View Post
          Yeah and with all the dribble lies a small amount of treasure by that I mean arguing is useless and telling people they have made a poor choice by buying the CF is behaviour that belongs in the school yard. You of anyone should understand my statement as it benefits members like you that have been here for five minutes and contributed nothing to this forum yet….no offense . I Totally understand some people like reading through all the drama as it’s entertaining but most of us don’t as it soaks up a lot of time. Anyway hopefully you get all the facts you need without having to sift through too much shit lol, best of luck with the hobby.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ‘that’s pretty much what I and Bigpoppad have been saying. These guys have taken statements out of context and just run with it. Dropping insults, name calling, the whole gamut, and then they’re like ‘what I say?’ Fucken tools.

          no one is offended we’re all big boys, and snot nosed playground insults don’t really register. Good job, Pat yourself on the back with the flaws. Happy? Shall we draw a picture?

          KEEP TO THE FUCKING POINT MINUS THE BONUS COMMENTARY. DUMBFUCKS.

          (Please excuse my bonus commentary)
          Last edited by BoobBandit; 28-07-21, 02:54.

          Comment


            Hey guys, I think we're getting a little off topic with this thread already. Can we get back to the original topic already?


            Here's some pictures of the CF Rolex Pepsi courtesy of my Chinese Dealer:



            I agree there are definitely some flaws on this model but aren't all replicas with flawed? It's fine to discuss about flaws and talk about modifications we can do to fix them...


            Comment


              Originally posted by jcher View Post
              Sexy watch !
              I've been following the thread for some weeks now, and I was wondering if there isn't some inconsistencies in the scallops and that's the thing which bothers me the most.

              On some pictures they look really tiny and not deep enough and on some other they're much more acceptable. It might be related to the angles of the pictures but it doesn't look like it.

              It would be useful to make a detailed comparison. Might do just that if I find some time during by the end of the week.

              Envoyé de mon GM1913 en utilisant Tapatalk

              Comment


                Seems new Pepsi's are coming out from everyone right now. Another contender, and pricey too. I've never heard of this factory?



                https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23478
                " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

                Comment


                  Originally posted by THXuk View Post
                  Seems new Pepsi's are coming out from everyone right now. Another contender, and pricey too. I've never heard of this factory?

                  https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23478
                  https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...epsi-is-coming

                  Already been discussed, overpriced garbage.
                  Last edited by Fervid; 28-07-21, 09:02.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by BoobBandit View Post

                    ‘that’s pretty much what I and Bigpoppad have been saying. These guys have taken statements out of context and just run with it. Dropping insults, name calling, the whole gamut, and then they’re like ‘what I say?’ Fucken tools.

                    no one is offended we’re all big boys, and snot nosed playground insults don’t really register. Good job, Pat yourself on the back with the flaws. Happy? Shall we draw a picture?

                    KEEP TO THE FUCKING POINT MINUS THE BONUS COMMENTARY. DUMBFUCKS.

                    (Please excuse my bonus commentary)
                    Why all the foul language and abuse? Almost every post of yours is offensive, there is no need for this whatsoever. Reported.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by mnkoshka View Post

                      Yeah and with all the dribble lies a small amount of treasure by that I mean arguing is useless and telling people they have made a poor choice by buying the CF is behaviour that belongs in the school yard. You of anyone should understand my statement as it benefits members like you that have been here for five minutes and contributed nothing to this forum yet….no offense . I Totally understand some people like reading through all the drama as it’s entertaining but most of us don’t as it soaks up a lot of time. Anyway hopefully you get all the facts you need without having to sift through too much shit lol, best of luck with the hobby.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      No offence taken at all but I wasn't talking about the insults. I was talking about the picking apart of a watch and people being butthurt by that and not wanting to hear it. So I think u have me confused. Also this is a open forum for anyone to join and I'm one of the anyone's and I myself found the picking apart very useful. I'm sure there's many people who are in these thread's who don't ever post and just want to read the information on a particular watch I myself is one of them. anyway I've ended up ordering a VRF max and a CF. So maybe I could contribute something as soon as I receive them.

                      Comment


                        Does anybody know the difference between the mechanisms in a VRF max and a CF. Which is better?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post

                          Why all the foul language and abuse? Almost every post of yours is offensive, there is no need for this whatsoever. Reported.
                          Agree. Rude and completely unjustified.
                          Thank you for reporting it.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Uhr70 View Post

                            Agree. Rude and completely unjustified.
                            Thank you for reporting it.
                            ABSOLUTELY agree.....this is a watch forum, but sometimes seems to assist to a confrontation between contestants of a reality show.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by dont watch me View Post
                              Does anybody know the difference between the mechanisms in a VRF max and a CF. Which is better?
                              AFAIK no one has done a teardown on the CF movement. In pics it does not appear significantly different from its predecessor in the VRF. The CF has a fake deco (free sprung) balance arm, and the real regulator and beat corrector arms are on the inner side of the balance. It may be that there are no other significant differences. The VRF VR3185 as RWI calls it, is widely accepted as the best rep GMT movement made so far.
                              We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                              GMT Movements Explained
                              BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                              Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                              The Fantasy Watch Thread
                              Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                              Ceramic insert paint mod

                              Double Nine Gonzo!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

                                VR3185 as RWI calls it, is widely accepted as the best rep GMT movement made so far.
                                Whooo hooooo. Just got one!!! Thanks KJ!

                                "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X