• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Just a small thing I noticed on mine.
I could hear a small bling when shacking the watch and I knew it was the rotor… I opened it and there was no play from the oscillating weight. But it seems that my case back gasket is too thin and when screwing the case back to the max it sits too low, that’s why the rotor touches the inside of the case back.
It’s a 0,7 mm gasket on my CF and I think that the huge gasket groove on this watch can take at least a 1 or 1,2mm gasket… I will different gaskets size and see if it solves the problem ;)
jhcqPP.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

A-wandererX23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/20
Li just told me there is no new batches around. There is only one batch since the release date.
New batches are just speculations

It could be very well be the placebo effect or just speculation. Who knows?

Some Factories have released silent updates in the past so it wouldn't shock me if CLEAN is doing the same.

VSF did a silent update with their datejust dials.

CLEAN is a little shady with their operations. They could have released a lot of bad ones in their "initial offering" and saved the good ones later on. Like with their Batman Release...

All I can say is that I'm fairly satisfied with my Pepsi!

My Current Pepsi:

CF Pepsi from "Jtime/Earlier Batch"

It could very well be lighting so I'll need to take more photos when I can. I'll leave you guys to be the judge

Reactions: wolfiqar

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
It actually posted by me lol.

I see a lot of my reddit images reposted here. I'll post more here soon.

Here's some more pictures of my Pepsi which I've been told is part of the latest batch of "CF Pepsi Inserts". Although I can't verify if this is true, I have seen my friends Pepsi which came from Jtime which is "early batch" since Jtime I assume was part of the initial release and the colors do appear a little different.

My Chinese friend told me that "there was an export dealer that bought 300 CF Pepsi GMT at their initial release" which explains why it took so long for me to get mine since I mainly use my Chinese Dealers (Not TDs here) to buy my reps.

Lighting and the type of lighting can play a bigger role than you may think. I seen ceramic inserts look a completely different shade when it's under indoor LED lights compared to when it's in natural sunlight.

I'll take more pictures of my watch once the weather clears up in my area.

Thanks and Hope everyone is having a great rest of your day.

Very good this 2nd insert, very similar mark 2 gen

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

MtnMover

31/7/21
Very sneaky flaw on oyster O, looks more like a Q if I stare at it. Dw seemed high in first qc photo batch but maybe it was the cyclops angle? Rehaut looks OK, letters might be off from 3-5 but it looks different between Pic to Pic. Can't tell insert from insert anymore I've seen so much variation lately, hard to say if this will be more red or more brown when lit up. Then that 319* Amp on the tg reading. I'm torn, part of me wants it, except the oyster Q...

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
CF Pepsi from "Jtime/Earlier Batch"
jhcytQ.jpg

It could very well be lighting so I'll need to take more photos when I can. I'll leave you guys to be the judge

​​​​​​Your insert looks exactly like the one on the left. Like literally exactly. The initial batch is the one on the right. The one on the left was also said to be a gen comparison. However this so called gen has no bezel lip and the exact same size lugs as the rep which we all know is inaccurate.

CF clearly used this updated insert as a prop to pass off as gen. What a surprise. Another lie from this shady ass factory.

There have been two inserts from the beginning and they clearly sold the shittier one first to empty stock before they sold the updated one.

I would take whatever Jtime says about CF with a grain of salt. He has close ties with them and would never say anything negative about them. Just like Puretime with ZF. There are still a lot of old stock of inserts left and probably doesn't want people rejecting first batch inserts over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: StreetFighter

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
​​​​​​Your insert looks exactly like the one on the left. Like literally exactly. The initial batch is the one on the right. The one on the left was also said to be a gen comparison. However this so called gen has no bezel lip and the exact same size lugs as the rep which we all know is inaccurate.

CF clearly used this updated insert as a prop to pass off as gen. What a surprise. Another lie from this shady ass factory.

There have been two inserts from the beginning and they clearly sold the shittier one first to empty stock before they sold the updated one.

I would take whatever Jtime says about CF with a grain of salt. He has close ties with them and would never say anything negative about them. Just like Puretime with ZF. There are still a lot of old stock of inserts left and probably doesn't want people rejecting first batch inserts over and over again.

I can clearly see the left watch is gen! You need glasses or a better monitor! Lip is there, bracelet end links, crown guards, rehaut finish! All say gen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I can clearly see the left watch is gen! You need glasses or a better monitor! Lip is there, bracelet end links, crown guards, rehaut finish! All say gen.

Lol what? What lip? The bracelet end links are popping out the case. You see a lip? Where? That is a CF. Look at those thick lugs dude

Last edited:

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
Lol what? What lip? The bracelet end links are popping out the case. You see a lip? Where? That is a CF. Look at those thick lugs dude

wasn’t this comparison posted here by a fellow member
the left one is gen bro

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Li advised me this morning that there is no second batch. Supposedly they all are from the initial release. However, I see the color difference big time. Who knows what is truly going on..:eek:hwell:

Reactions: leo6929

A-wandererX23

5/10/20
The one on the left was also said to be a gen comparison. However this so called gen has no bezel lip and the exact same size lugs as the rep which we all know is inaccurate.

I do believe the one in the comparison is in fact Gen. Zoom in closely, you will there is indeed a lip there.

This is why the Bezel lip was hardly noticed before until one user pointed it out. The design and polish of the "bezel lip" blends in with the polished bezel teeth which is why I don't fully consider the CF Pepsi to be "majorly flawed". You'll only see the bezel lip at the right lighting condition and right angle. Other than that, you would need to zoom in a lot.

My Chinese dealer said that "I got the latest batch" so I'm pretty happy with it lol.

Reactions: leo6929

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
You guys are right, my apologies. I do see it is gen now. Switching over to pc from my phone I see the difference. My apologies. That is indeed gen.

The image I was referring to is this.

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
Li advised me this morning that there is no second batch. Supposedly they all are from the initial release. However, I see the color difference big time. Who knows what is truly going on..:eek:hwell:

It wouldn’t be the first time clean’s swapped out parts unannounced, as was the case with the CF sub using old ZZF parts

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
You guys are right, my apologies. I do see it is gen now. Switching over to pc from my phone I see the difference. My apologies. That is indeed gen.

The image I was referring to is this.

FFS! Not surprised you can’t see shit if you are on a phone!! Show some fecking respect in future to guys who clearly know a lot more than you!

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
FFS! Not surprised you can’t see shit if you are on a phone!! Show some fecking respect in future to guys who clearly know a lot more than you!

Calm down, you're not amazingly knowledgeable cause I happened to miss some features on a tiny screen. I admitted to the mistake, go back to your polite and discreet persona, it fits you more.

Reactions: masterpiece777

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Calm down, you're not amazingly knowledgeable cause I happened to miss some features on a tiny screen. I admitted to the mistake, go back to your polite and discreet persona, it fits you more.

I’m curious to your age as you talk to people like a child in the playground! I have tried to stay out of the stupid comments on here but sometimes it’s just impossible when morons like your good self just don’t get it!

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I’m curious to your age as you talk to people like a child in the playground! I have tried to stay out of the stupid comments on here but sometimes it’s just impossible when morons like your good self just don’t get it!

What's your issue old man? I owned up to the mistake and apologized. Go eat your toast so we can go back on topic which is the updated insert color. Thanks.

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
there is always something that I struggle to understand a few times in rwi, there are many expert users of photographs taken from reddit or other channels, these users feed on judgments based on enlarged photos and compared to gen and try in every way to find the flaw that makes the replica a bad product. I deduce that these users almost never place orders from the TDs to see live and touch the quality by going beyond the photographs. today I realized that they often give these negative judgments to convince themselves not to buy and not to spend dollars. To those who buy, instead I say: you did well, enjoy your watches to the fullest!

Saluti

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Duckber - While I admit that the other member got a bit harsh on you, he/she/it has full rights to do so. So far on this thread, you (and a few others) have had ZERO (I repeat ZERO) positive contributions other than repeating the same issues/faults over and over again. Why don't you just make a more productive use of your time and leave this thread. Let members who own this watch enjoy their money spend. Is the CF perfect - Not by any means. Heck its a $500 rep and for that it is a hell of a piece. Have a great day and stay safe!!