• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Timegrapher question for everyone that has recieved theirs, how did yours measure up?
Mine has set +1s/d at 319* and 0.3ms beat error seems accurate but amp seems way higher than average?? I've seen 270-290 range, over 300 in a few examples but mine is the 2nd highest I've seen.

You should service and regulate. Amplitude is high, not good for longevity of movement.

Reactions: KJ2020

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
jhJ39p.jpg
jhJzKb.jpg

Found the new batch insert color on reddit. These honestly look way better than the first batch. Red is more cherry, blue is more violet.

With the lip mod and new crystal this would be a pretty decent release now. Lugs aside I dig it

Sucks for those who bit so quick, I get the premise of wanting to get one ASAP due to potential raids but yeah, didn't turn out great this time around

Last edited:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Found the new batch insert color on reddit. These honestly look way better than the first batch. Red is more cherry, blue is more violet.

With the lip mod and new crystal this would be a pretty decent release now. Lugs aside I dig it

Sucks for those who bit so quick, I get the premise of wanting to get one ASAP due to potential raids but yeah, didn't turn out great this time around

Weren't you talking about this 3 or 4 days ago? Seems like you just want to stir drama as usual.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Weren't you talking about this 3 or 4 days ago? Seems like you just want to stir drama as usual.

What drama? I found new photos from a different user that show the updated insert. Lich said it was potentially bs, but here is proof it is not. That's why I posted this. This topic is for discussion correct? And I think this new insert looks pretty good and fixed the biggest flaw I personally had with it. Stop being sensitive.

Reactions: StreetFighter

MtnMover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/21
You should service and regulate. Amplitude is high, not good for longevity of movement.

This is still QC stage, I wasn't about to GL it just based on tg numbers alone, it seems quite high.

I slogged through 115 pages of this thread arguing about color/lip/cg etcetc and at this point I can't even tell if I'm being offered an old batch or the new one ????

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Duckber can we get the link for this reddit post of the latest insert. Has any official info from any dealer been confirmed that there is a new batch?

Last edited:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
What drama? I found new photos from a different user that show the updated insert. Lich said it was potentially bs, but here is proof it is not. That's why I posted this. This topic is for discussion correct? And I think this new insert looks pretty good and fixed the biggest flaw I personally had with it. Stop being sensitive.

Not sure how you interpret that as me being sensitive, it's quite obvious that you're only critical about reps you haven't purchased and end up having lengthy pointless debates with others. Better ignored regardless.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Not sure how you interpret that as me being sensitive, it's quite obvious that you're only critical about reps you haven't purchased and end up having lengthy pointless debates with others. Better ignored regardless.

I post the update of the new insert and even compliment it. I say I like it and it fixed a huge flaw. Praising this update. You say I'm starting drama. If that's not ridiculously sensitive I do not know what is.

Last edited:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Here’s a close up of the CF insert and the cause of the visual bump line at the transition point. Just as I suspected the machining finish of the red material compared to the blue is different, making it look like a bump or crevice. Red being more coarse. Still not that bad

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

He likes to discuss reps he has no intention of buying, or ever seeing in real life. It's the most useful form of discussion *rolls eyes*.

Reactions: Fervid

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
He likes to discuss reps he has no intention of buying, or ever seeing in real life. It's the most useful form of discussion *rolls eyes*.

Actually after they fixed that initial garbage insert I'm quite interested in getting one now. The lip mod and crystal is necessary though. If the lip mod didn't exist I'd pass but this is definitely intriguing now without that brown on the insert.

A-wandererX23

5/10/20
Duckber can we get the link for this reddit post of the latest insert. Has any official info from any dealer been confirmed that there is a new batch?

It actually posted by me lol.

I see a lot of my reddit images reposted here. I'll post more here soon.

Here's some more pictures of my Pepsi which I've been told is part of the latest batch of "CF Pepsi Inserts". Although I can't verify if this is true, I have seen my friends Pepsi which came from Jtime which is "early batch" since Jtime I assume was part of the initial release and the colors do appear a little different.

My Chinese friend told me that "there was an export dealer that bought 300 CF Pepsi GMT at their initial release" which explains why it took so long for me to get mine since I mainly use my Chinese Dealers (Not TDs here) to buy my reps.

Lighting and the type of lighting can play a bigger role than you may think. I seen ceramic inserts look a completely different shade when it's under indoor LED lights compared to when it's in natural sunlight.

I'll take more pictures of my watch once the weather clears up in my area.

Thanks and Hope everyone is having a great rest of your day.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Asalama-alaykum

[/QUOTE]

Was the flash on in the photo where the insert look more purple? Yeah lighting does wonders with these inserts.

yes please take more photos outdoors and wherever you can lol. We are eagerly waiting haha

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeMeezy77

A-wandererX23

5/10/20
Was the flash on in the photo where the insert look more purple? Yeah lighting does wonders with these inserts.

yes please take more photos outdoors and wherever you can lol. We are eagerly waiting haha

Here's some pictures I found on reddit (not mine)

I think it should help you out.

I think mine looked pretty good imho but I'll have to check what shade it was. I'm making a full review and will be posting on Reddit then here so I'll try to tag you when I'm done haha.

Reactions: mnkoshka

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
It actually posted by me lol.

I see a lot of my reddit images reposted here. I'll post more here soon.

Here's some more pictures of my Pepsi which I've been told is part of the latest batch of "CF Pepsi Inserts". Although I can't verify if this is true, I have seen my friends Pepsi which came from Jtime which is "early batch" since Jtime I assume was part of the initial release and the colors do appear a little different.

My Chinese friend told me that "there was an export dealer that bought 300 CF Pepsi GMT at their initial release" which explains why it took so long for me to get mine since I mainly use my Chinese Dealers (Not TDs here) to buy my reps.

Lighting and the type of lighting can play a bigger role than you may think. I seen ceramic inserts look a completely different shade when it's under indoor LED lights compared to when it's in natural sunlight.

Thank you for posting, insert looks excellent!

Shany

24/6/19
So so the crownguards of the pepsi fit the 126710 crownguards Or do they Look like a 116710?