• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

db914

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/10
Hey folks,

So I’ve been a long time member, but my Gmail account has been relegated to trash because I have 10,000 emails that are 90% spam so I created a new email and the gmail account is a write off. On the upside, I was able to recover my RWI log in from 12+ years ago which was probably around the same time as my last post. Always been very passionate about watches but you know, life happens... Been happy with my gen 116710LN for awhile and some unusual reps like an IWC spitfire chrono, a few PAMs…I’ve had many a gens (I used to really like breitlings, but sold most of them a long time before this entire COVID craze where SS sports model Rolex’s are trading 2-3x MSRP) so I didn’t take too big of a hit when I walked over to 47th st to sell, had a bunch of breitlings; chronomat evolution, B01, avenger, blackbird(AD would always give me a small discount to MSRP on those pieces) so I do have a spend history with a AD in upstate NY and a good relationship. Working for a large bank in a client facing role and wearing a blingy/shiny Brietling is not good look IMO so honestly I wear my Apple Watch most of the time. But since I’ve been working from home for the past 18+ months I’ve started to ditch the Apple Watch and enjoy some of my pieces. I make it a point to stop in at least once a month to say hi to the person who runs the shop upstate but since COVID, I haven’t made the 2 hour+ journey from NYC to Albany. Fingers crossed I will get a call on a gen BLNR or BLRO in the not so distant future, I expressed interest in a Batman right before COVID, and more recently the BLRO.

In the mean time, I pulled the trigger on the CF BLRO . I also have a 116710 BLNR on order from JT. Some pics of the former. Amazing how much has changed in 10 years in the rep game. Posting some pics under different lighting conditions. Overall I’m happy with it, amazing how the factories have improved vs 10 yrs ago.

Feel free to let me know if you think I got a good example and nitpick it, I won’t take any offense. Genuinely interested to hear peoples opinions. Things like rehaut engraving, lip, do not bother me. The only thing I might do is put in a gen xtal.

f2220fe2c283ff972733765929a40d32.jpg

1edd2bbae9c196a8b2ce0b8c4ac79173.jpg

362dd79037afa6271665ba56fa1ec47d.jpg

df267aff62b640c43b89b17cc0a08ced.jpg

7a0036bbe64a1573d88a2fcfb844b7b8.jpg

15b87a52dca9986de8b2260c602593d9.jpg

9d895cde6fe81d6a836b7eba237d88e8.jpg

Apologies in advance if I’ve broken any forum rules, consider me a newbie even though I’ve been around this forum for a hot minute.

All the best,
DB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Hey folks,

So I’ve been a long time member, but my Gmail account has been relegated to trash because I have 10,000 emails that are 90% spam so I created a new email and the gmail account is a write off. On the upside, I was able to recover my RWI log in from 12+ years ago which was probably around the same time as my last post. Always been very passionate about watches but you know, life happens... Been happy with my gen 116710LN for awhile and some unusual reps like an IWC spitfire chrono, a few PAMs…I’ve had many a gens (I used to really like breitlings, but sold most of them a long time before this entire COVID craze where SS sports model Rolex’s are trading 2-3x MSRP) so I didn’t take too big of a hit when I walked over to 47th st to sell, had a bunch of breitlings; chronomat evolution, B01, avenger, blackbird(AD would always give me a small discount to MSRP on those pieces) so I do have a spend history with a AD in upstate NY and a good relationship. Working for a large bank in a client facing role and wearing a blingy/shiny Brietling is not good look IMO so honestly I wear my Apple Watch most of the time. But since I’ve been working from home for the past 18+ months I’ve started to ditch the Apple Watch and enjoy some of my pieces. I make it a point to stop in at least once a month to say hi to the person who runs the shop upstate but since COVID, I haven’t made the 2 hour+ journey from NYC to Albany. Fingers crossed I will get a call on a gen BLNR or BLRO in the not so distant future, I expressed interest in a Batman right before COVID, and more recently the BLRO.

In the mean time, I pulled the trigger on the CF BLRO . I also have a 116710 BLNR on order from JT. Some pics of the former. Amazing how much has changed in 10 years in the rep game. Posting some pics under different lighting conditions. Overall I’m happy with it, amazing how the factories have improved vs 10 yrs ago.

Feel free to let me know if you think I got a good example and nitpick it, I won’t take any offense. Genuinely interested to hear peoples opinions. Things like rehaut engraving, lip, do not bother me. The only thing I might do is put in a gen xtal.

f2220fe2c283ff972733765929a40d32.jpg

1edd2bbae9c196a8b2ce0b8c4ac79173.jpg

362dd79037afa6271665ba56fa1ec47d.jpg

df267aff62b640c43b89b17cc0a08ced.jpg

7a0036bbe64a1573d88a2fcfb844b7b8.jpg

15b87a52dca9986de8b2260c602593d9.jpg

9d895cde6fe81d6a836b7eba237d88e8.jpg

All the best.

DB

Nothing special, enjoy it!

MtnMover

31/7/21
There isn't one
Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Well there's no sense comparing it directly with gen due to the drastic difference in price and there is no NWBIG gmt rep out there, and for the most part owners seem to really like these CFs.

So if there is no rep setting the benchmark for these I really don't understand how much more some people here are expecting for 500 dollars?

Reactions: db914

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/ozb872/buying_advice_on_pepsi_buy_the_latest_batch_of/

So later batches already have a nicer insert on them. Once again jumping on a new release immediately proves to be a bad idea.

Guarantee in 6 months the lip and lug size issue will be rectified as well.

Two ways of looking at it:
1. Clean is making the necessary updates with a better blue and a brighter red insert, and probably soon in a correct GMT case.
2. Clean new what they were doing and pushed out a fairly nice Pepsi insert on overstock Submariner cases cause they new buyers would jump on any new Pepsi release.

I believe #2 is the likely the scenario.
Now we have 3 more Pepsi releases. 2 of which seem to be using Clean's first batch Pepsi insert and the 3rd using a better looking insert completely. Now all of a sudden Clean has a 2nd batch with a new and improved Pepsi insert. "All of a sudden" being the mystery? Will Clean's 3rd batch finally have a new case as well? The mystery continues.

But as always: NEVER jump on the first release! Especially when all the errors were so apparent.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
But as always: NEVER jump on the first release! Especially when all the errors were so apparent.

You're talking absolute nonsense.

Who says there will be a version 2 of a watch. This game isn't Amazon. Nothing is guaranteed. Look at the recent raids we had, some of the largest and most damaging raids ever. We lost so many good replica factories including arguably one of the biggest in the game 'noob'.

Your advice makes sense for legitimate products and products with continued development. But this replica game doesn't play by the same rules of logic and you're foolish to assume it does. People jumped on this watch because it is the best example of a BLRO we have seen, people have been waiting a long time.

I have tried every single BLRO that has come out, except for ROF, and I can hands down say this CF BLRO is the best that has come out. I have had each watch in my hand and directly compared them. Yes there are flaws, no-one says they don't exist.

But you have to understand, version 2 isn't guaranteed. Anything can happen. Now, your argument will be that this bezel is 'improved' well. Again, I implore you to wait and see... things are not always as they seem. Wait for users to actually get them in their hand before making leaping assumptions.

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Does anyone know where to get an extra link for this jubilee bracelet ? I have tried to find this but I am not sure at all with the reference !

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
CF GMT-2 is good stand alone watch, but is not a good rep

FFS move on will you. This thread might as well be locked as all the usual suspects are just repeating themselves. In hand this watch is way better than in pics regardless of minor flaws that all reps have!!! not just this one. Go look at something else and stop with the nonsense!
fcdc3591f0439a95f92852b72695703a.jpg

amgbenz04

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/10/19
FFS move on will you. This thread might as well be locked as all the usual suspects are just repeating themselves. In hand this watch is way better than in pics regardless of minor flaws that all reps have!!! not just this one. Go look at something else and stop with the nonsense!
fcdc3591f0439a95f92852b72695703a.jpg

The transition from blue to red on here is quite good imo.

Reactions: masterpiece777

amgbenz04

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/10/19
You're talking absolute nonsense.

Who says there will be a version 2 of a watch. This game isn't Amazon. Nothing is guaranteed. Look at the recent raids we had, some of the largest and most damaging raids ever. We lost so many good replica factories including arguably one of the biggest in the game 'noob'.

Your advice makes sense for legitimate products and products with continued development. But this replica game doesn't play by the same rules of logic and you're foolish to assume it does. People jumped on this watch because it is the best example of a BLRO we have seen, people have been waiting a long time.

I have tried every single BLRO that has come out, except for ROF, and I can hands down say this CF BLRO is the best that has come out. I have had each watch in my hand and directly compared them. Yes there are flaws, no-one says they don't exist.

But you have to understand, version 2 isn't guaranteed. Anything can happen. Now, your argument will be that this bezel is 'improved' well. Again, I implore you to wait and see... things are not always as they seem. Wait for users to actually get them in their hand before making leaping assumptions.

This is very nicely said sir! I believe the bezel transition was even difficult for Rolex to achieve

Reactions: Sonofalich

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Two ways of looking at it:
1. Clean is making the necessary updates with a better blue and a brighter red insert, and probably soon in a correct GMT case.
2. Clean new what they were doing and pushed out a fairly nice Pepsi insert on overstock Submariner cases cause they new buyers would jump on any new Pepsi release.

I believe #2 is the likely the scenario.
Now we have 3 more Pepsi releases. 2 of which seem to be using Clean's first batch Pepsi insert and the 3rd using a better looking insert completely. Now all of a sudden Clean has a 2nd batch with a new and improved Pepsi insert. "All of a sudden" being the mystery? Will Clean's 3rd batch finally have a new case as well? The mystery continues.

the case is wrong but is not from "overstock Submariner cases"

MtnMover

31/7/21
Timegrapher question for everyone that has recieved theirs, how did yours measure up?
Mine has set +1s/d at 319* and 0.3ms beat error seems accurate but amp seems way higher than average?? I've seen 270-290 range, over 300 in a few examples but mine is the 2nd highest I've seen.