• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

amgbenz04

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/10/19
Beautiful watch. Only concern is the variability of the blue/red transition.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
you must have tiny little frail girl arms. Be careful you don't snap them like twigs.

See the problem? It's a stupid and a unnecessary comment to make. I'm a big guy in size and very fit. My waist-hip ratio is perfect at 0.94 (a superior measurement to BMI).

I have 8" wrists,

Don't act like a child.

This is comedy gold. This is a rep watch forum buddy, it’s not your Grindr profile.
Thank you for the new sig though.

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
This is comedy gold. This is a rep watch forum buddy, it’s not your Grindr profile.

First of all why make incendiary comments about someone weight or appearance in the first place? We are on a watch forum. This is not about being a snowflake, this is about you missing the point of this thread and being a completely asshole to the other OP. You could have apologized for that and moved on but it seems you need to feed your fragile ego. Nevertheless let's please go back to talk about watches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonofalich

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I never made any comments about anyone’s appearance or weight. Read again. It was not aimed at any particular person. Snowflake took it as I was talking to him.. he thinks every post is about him.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Thank you for the new sig though.

You're welcome. If you are truly proud of what you said then that speaks volumes about you as a person. You know very well, I wasn't giving you my aesthetic dimensions for show. I was merely pointing out the absurdity in your comment that anyone with large wrists must be obese. But you do you, I think anyone who reads this thread will see exactly the type of small little man you are. Enjoy.

Last edited:

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
Complete told you this watch was the one you rejected 3 weeks ago? Makes no sense but we will move on. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/ozb872/buying_advice_on_pepsi_buy_the_latest_batch_of/

So later batches already have a nicer insert on them. Once again jumping on a new release immediately proves to be a bad idea.

Guarantee in 6 months the lip and lug size issue will be rectified as well.

Think you should take the 'new' colour with a pinch of salt... As has been a regular theme here and will continue to be so. Cameras and lighting play a big role, wait till some members get it in person. Plus ZZF / CF have been known to play 'tricks' before so let's wait and see... filters are dangerous stuff.

Reactions: RetFed

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Think you should take the 'new' colour with a pinch of salt... As has been a regular theme here and will continue to be so. Cameras and lighting play a big role, wait till some members get it in person. Plus ZZF / CF have been known to play 'tricks' before so let's wait and see... filters are dangerous stuff.

This is the person who made the topic and broke the release on reddit weeks before the watch dropped, and he handled both the initial release and the latest batch in person. He noticed the difference in hand. He is a Chinese local.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
This is the person who made the topic and broke the release on reddit weeks before the watch dropped, and he handled both the initial release and the latest batch in person. He noticed the difference in hand. He is a Chinese local.

Who says he isn't part of ZZF/CF? You never know with these guys really. Be certainly interesting if it is. Lets hope so.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Who says he isn't part of ZZF/CF? You never know with these guys really. Be certainly interesting if it is. Lets hope so.

He went on record stating he does not like the watch at all at release so I doubt it.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/ozb872/buying_advice_on_pepsi_buy_the_latest_batch_of/

Guarantee in 6 months the lip and lug size issue will be rectified as well.

Yeh. True but that’s just how it works in this game. There will always be something wrong with Rolex reps. We’ve been waiting 10 years plus already. Lol. Some people just want gen perfection before they drop a years salary on a fake watch, whilst others just buy a piece to enjoy for a bit and sell when they’re done. Just how it is.

Deny

Horology Curious
21/4/21
Any trusted dealer that has this in stock now?? With jubilee lenk..

db914

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/10
Hey folks,

So I’ve been a long time member, but my Gmail account has been relegated to trash because I have 10,000 emails that are 90% spam so I created a new email and the gmail account is a write off. On the upside, I was able to recover my RWI log in from 12+ years ago which was probably around the same time as my last post. Always been very passionate about watches but you know, life happens... Been happy with my gen 116710LN for awhile and some unusual reps like an IWC spitfire chrono, a few PAMs…I’ve had many a gens (I used to really like breitlings, but sold most of them a long time before this entire COVID craze where SS sports model Rolex’s are trading 2-3x MSRP) so I didn’t take too big of a hit when I walked over to 47th st to sell, had a bunch of breitlings; chronomat evolution, B01, avenger, blackbird(AD would always give me a small discount to MSRP on those pieces) so I do have a spend history with a AD in upstate NY and a good relationship. Working for a large bank in a client facing role and wearing a blingy/shiny Brietling is not good look IMO so honestly I wear my Apple Watch most of the time. But since I’ve been working from home for the past 18+ months I’ve started to ditch the Apple Watch and enjoy some of my pieces. I make it a point to stop in at least once a month to say hi to the person who runs the shop upstate but since COVID, I haven’t made the 2 hour+ journey from NYC to Albany. Fingers crossed I will get a call on a gen BLNR or BLRO in the not so distant future, I expressed interest in a Batman right before COVID, and more recently the BLRO.

In the mean time, I pulled the trigger on the CF BLRO . I also have a 116710 BLNR on order from JT. Some pics of the former. Amazing how much has changed in 10 years in the rep game. Posting some pics under different lighting conditions. Overall I’m happy with it, amazing how the factories have improved vs 10 yrs ago.

Feel free to let me know if you think I got a good example and nitpick it, I won’t take any offense. Genuinely interested to hear peoples opinions. Things like rehaut engraving, lip, do not bother me. The only thing I might do is put in a gen xtal.

f2220fe2c283ff972733765929a40d32.jpg

1edd2bbae9c196a8b2ce0b8c4ac79173.jpg

362dd79037afa6271665ba56fa1ec47d.jpg

df267aff62b640c43b89b17cc0a08ced.jpg

7a0036bbe64a1573d88a2fcfb844b7b8.jpg

15b87a52dca9986de8b2260c602593d9.jpg

9d895cde6fe81d6a836b7eba237d88e8.jpg

All the best.

DB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk