• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
Hello all, I just got my QC pics from Li, want to know if the print on the rehaut is bad or acceptable in your opinions? I mean the R O L E X letters to the minute markers. Otherwise looks pretty good to me
80929789f3eb1f05e08e2e9c8e07b1b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
Hello all, I just got my QC pics from Li, want to know if the print on the rehaut is bad or acceptable in your opinions? I mean the R O L E X letters to the minute
markers. Otherwise looks pretty good to me.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Hello all, I just got my QC pics from Li, want to know if the print on the rehaut is bad or acceptable in your opinions? I mean the R O L E X letters to the minute
markers. Otherwise looks pretty good to me.

I don't care mucn about the rehaut but the example you got is awful. Keep in mind that is you reject the watch you will have to wait cuz clean playing hunger marketing game and theh holding stock.

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
I don't care mucn about the rehaut but the example you got is awful. Keep in mind that is you reject the watch you will have to wait cuz clean playing hunger marketing game and theh holding stock.

Awful how? In what way, the rehaut alignment?

Kid68

Horology Curious
5/7/19
Order through jtime? I’m being told there is covid delays in China but seems others are receiving pretty quickly. Mine hasn’t even been picked up by courier since last Thursday.

checking my tracking history says It got picked up on saturday. I should be getting it either today or monday :)
I ordered before the release and went through 3 rounds of QC's to get the perfect one. Can't wait!

Reactions: mnkoshka

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Is there anyone who has this watch who has spare links? I need to buy 2 more links and TD's can't get them. Failure of having large wrists woop woop. Ideal if I could find 2 people and buy one of each of you :p

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21

What is wrong with the rehaut? Other than cheap shitters where I've seen the rehaut text is completely wonky, I cant see anything wrong with it. In fact in the photo above I can barely even see the text there, how can you call it awful based on that!

OP said about the text aligning with the minute marker, is each letter supposed to be in the center of the marker?

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Is there anyone who has this watch who has spare links? I need to buy 2 more links and TD's can't get them. Failure of having large wrists woop woop. Ideal if I could find 2 people and buy one of each of you :p

You mean the jubilee bracelet is shorter than other Rolex reps or your wrist is really huge ?

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
it is shorter than other……mine fit perfect…but normally i leave 2 links

Ok, then I will receive my CF tomorrow maybe and I should have some missing links with my 20cms wrist :(
Is there a small extension in the clasp like on the oyster ?

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Ok, then I will receive my CF tomorrow maybe and I should have some missing links with my 20cms wrist :(
Is there a small extension in the clasp like on the oyster ?

yes bro…i have I have a 18,5 cm and it is good ……pheraphs you could extend all the clasp and open the easy link

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Gen Pepsi has a short bracelet too. I usually take 3x 10mm links out a sub to size it, I took 2x 5mm link out the Pepsi and bear in mind the Sub also has a glidelock adjustment too. Jubilee is short. Dont buy it if you are obese.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Hello all, I just got my QC pics from Li, want to know if the print on the rehaut is bad or acceptable in your opinions? I mean the R O L E X letters to the minute markers. Otherwise looks pretty good to me
80929789f3eb1f05e08e2e9c8e07b1b2.jpg

I rejected that watch 3 weeks ago

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Gen Pepsi has a short bracelet too. I usually take 3x 10mm links out a sub to size it, I took 2x 5mm link out the Pepsi and bear in mind the Sub also has a glidelock adjustment too. Jubilee is short. Dont buy it if you are obese.

You're aware that not just obese people have large wrists right? Let's use your logic here (or lack thereof).

You had to remove links from your wrist watches, you must have tiny little frail girl arms. Be careful you don't snap them like twigs.

See the problem? It's a stupid and a unnecessary comment to make. I'm a big guy in size and very fit. My waist-hip ratio is perfect at 0.94 (a superior measurement to BMI).

I have 8" wrists, in summer even expand on occasion to 8.1-8.2" depending on salt intake. Which is real fun for buying replica watches, I always have to source additional links. Furthermore, if users were obese why should that stop them enjoying watches? Don't act like a child.

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Good for you. I’m saying if you are fat, this not going to fit. I guess if you are just a normal but big bloke then it won’t fit either, I was still correct.. if you are obese it won’t fit. What is the problem?
The bracelet for Pepsi is much smaller than Submariner bracelet.

You still taking everything personally again? You need to get out more. It’s Friday, go out have some fun.

Reactions: Uhr70