Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

    UK sellers have been posting these as CF Pepsi’s

    These looks really good for what they are. Maybe someone here can shed light if there is something in the pipeline for the BLRO from CF

    Have a blessed weekend all and stay safe.

    PS. None of the pictures are mine nor are they QC pics for me, solely for the purpose of information and knowledge.

    Thank you






    Uk sellers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #2
    18 transition point definitely better than noob

    Comment


      #3
      It has been confirmed a CF(clean) Pepsi is coming shortly and should also have the jubilee option.


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Is there any info/rumors about the movement?

        Comment


          #5
          That's a very dark red much like the MK3, and in some lights it also looks like the blue achieves that purple tone

          MK1, MK2 and MK3 as an example;
          Last edited by SvnNZ; 12-06-21, 14:15.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by wolfiqar View Post
            UK sellers have been posting these as CF Pepsi’s

            These looks really good for what they are. Maybe someone here can shed light if there is something in the pipeline for the BLRO from CF

            Have a blessed weekend all and stay safe.

            PS. None of the pictures are mine nor are they QC pics for me, solely for the purpose of information and knowledge.

            Thank you






            Uk sellers


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            But it looks like both have different shades of red am I right? I would prefer the left one, looks a little bit more like a berry red and the right one a bit like the noob red

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Hublot1704 View Post

              But it looks like both have different shades of red am I right? I would prefer the left one, looks a little bit more like a berry red and the right one a bit like the noob red
              Was thinking it was just lighting initially but yeah the one on the right does seem browner. Hopefully this is correct and they actually do have options cause when I handled the noob pepsi I really disliked the brownish red they used.
              Last edited by Duckber; 12-06-21, 14:55.

              Comment


                #8
                These look great. Thanks for the info!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Duckber View Post

                  Was thinking it was just lighting initially but yeah the one on the right does seem browner. Hopefully this is correct and they actually do have options cause when I handled the noob pepsi I really disliked the brownish red they used.
                  Hopefully they just had a noob for side by side comparison

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Giannos7 View Post
                    Is there any info/rumors about the movement?
                    Like all clean models it will have a VR movement inside I would think bud.


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Hublot1704 View Post

                      Hopefully they just had a noob for side by side comparison
                      Neither of those look like Noob and on my screen both inserts look the same so not sure what the pic shows for sure.


                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Those are both new CFs with identical inserts except for minor batch variance in all likelihood.
                        We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                        GMT Movements Explained
                        BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                        Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                        The Fantasy Watch Thread
                        Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                        Ceramic insert paint mod

                        Double Nine Gonzo!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          The right is definitely not a Noob because Noobs SELs were always garbage and it looks very nice there

                          Not sure if it's just lighting, the one on the left looks spot on while the one on the right looks really brown. If it's batch variation it's going to suck doing QC if you really hate the brown like me.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            CF 18 transition looks OK. CF 6 transition is low compared to 3 random gens. It should be dead center in the 6.



                            We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                            GMT Movements Explained
                            BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                            Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                            The Fantasy Watch Thread
                            Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                            Ceramic insert paint mod

                            Double Nine Gonzo!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Looks good, and the edges of the engraved numbers look polished as well. Need to wait for better pics though as these are bad and compressed.

                              The noob insert had a rather brown hue across the red and was not an even colour - it looked blotchy on a lot of samples. Certainly it shouldn’t have got much praise as it did - especially at that price with that construction with that movement.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X