Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

UK sellers have been posting these as CF Pepsi’s

These looks really good for what they are. Maybe someone here can shed light if there is something in the pipeline for the BLRO from CF

Have a blessed weekend all and stay safe.

PS. None of the pictures are mine nor are they QC pics for me, solely for the purpose of information and knowledge.

Thank you

Uk sellers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 transition point definitely better than noob

Comment

It has been confirmed a CF(clean) Pepsi is coming shortly and should also have the jubilee option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there any info/rumors about the movement?

Comment

That's a very dark red much like the MK3, and in some lights it also looks like the blue achieves that purple tone

MK1, MK2 and MK3 as an example;
          Last edited by SvnNZ; 12-06-21, 14:15.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfiqar View Post
            UK sellers have been posting these as CF Pepsi’s

These looks really good for what they are. Maybe someone here can shed light if there is something in the pipeline for the BLRO from CF

Have a blessed weekend all and stay safe.

PS. None of the pictures are mine nor are they QC pics for me, solely for the purpose of information and knowledge.

Thank you

Uk sellers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            But it looks like both have different shades of red am I right? I would prefer the left one, looks a little bit more like a berry red and the right one a bit like the noob red

Comment

Originally posted by Hublot1704 View Post

But it looks like both have different shades of red am I right? I would prefer the left one, looks a little bit more like a berry red and the right one a bit like the noob red
              Was thinking it was just lighting initially but yeah the one on the right does seem browner. Hopefully this is correct and they actually do have options cause when I handled the noob pepsi I really disliked the brownish red they used.
              Last edited by Duckber; 12-06-21, 14:55.

Comment

These look great. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post

Was thinking it was just lighting initially but yeah the one on the right does seem browner. Hopefully this is correct and they actually do have options cause when I handled the noob pepsi I really disliked the brownish red they used.
                  Hopefully they just had a noob for side by side comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Giannos7 View Post
                    Is there any info/rumors about the movement?
                    Like all clean models it will have a VR movement inside I would think bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Hublot1704 View Post

Hopefully they just had a noob for side by side comparison
                      Neither of those look like Noob and on my screen both inserts look the same so not sure what the pic shows for sure.

Comment

Those are both new CFs with identical inserts except for minor batch variance in all likelihood.
                        We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                        GMT Movements Explained
                        BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                        Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                        The Fantasy Watch Thread
                        Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                        Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

The right is definitely not a Noob because Noobs SELs were always garbage and it looks very nice there

Not sure if it's just lighting, the one on the left looks spot on while the one on the right looks really brown. If it's batch variation it's going to suck doing QC if you really hate the brown like me.

Comment

CF 18 transition looks OK. CF 6 transition is low compared to 3 random gens. It should be dead center in the 6.

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                            GMT Movements Explained
                            BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                            Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                            The Fantasy Watch Thread
                            Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                            Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Looks good, and the edges of the engraved numbers look polished as well. Need to wait for better pics though as these are bad and compressed.

The noob insert had a rather brown hue across the red and was not an even colour - it looked blotchy on a lot of samples. Certainly it shouldn’t have got much praise as it did - especially at that price with that construction with that movement.

Comment

Working...
                              X