• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

126619LB GMF worth ordering or wait for VSF to come back

trickstar911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/11
With all the raids going on and factory’s closed we all looking at replacements for our addiction, with VSF making some epic rolex and I’ve 4 of them it’s hard to settle for anything else,
‘how ever I did order and receive a clean 114060LN and was very impressed, only difference and was very small the winder was smooth but not as butter smooth as the vsf other wise on par .. so was wanting a 126619lb to add to my collections and looked at GMF ver . A trusted dealer had commented on another gmf ver 126610ln was comparable with the vsf .... so has any one here bought a gmf 126619lb and have some comments on the watch or some nice pics plz

Reactions: panchobarronr

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Can only vouch for the VSF126619 it’s a fantastic piece. Picked it up off Sead 2 weeks ago, he had it in his UK stock, also bought an ARF 116613LB, again very happy with the watch he sent but the VSF is without question a better piece. Worth dropping him a message and asking the question if he’s holding any more…….

trickstar911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/11
Once you've benefitted from a VSF, you won't be happy with a GMF. I have two DJs VSF and a GMF DJ... GMF is simply scrap metal in comparison. My judgement.

yes they are very good , my clean no is also very good too... just bored of waiting

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
That gmf is clean and timegrapher settings are very acceptable. With vsf disruption in supply chain thy are not coming back anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: panchobarronr