• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About Puretime.... // got scammed by a scam page

hunykoh1

Looking Around
5/6/21
I bought the Tudor watch from Puretime.
The first pic is their website ad. The second pic is the watch they send to me.
ZJe7XE.png

ZJeExn.jpg

I was asked replace my watch not refund.
I bought watch on Nov 21 2020. And I was asking QC pics before they send out shipment, but they didn't. So I sent watch back to China and paid $36
shipping fee. But something wrong with address so China customs hold the watch for 4 month and I got it back Apr 22 2021. Lol
I told them i am going to resend to China.
I got return address from them and send back to China with paid $42 shipping fee.
ZJefQs.png

as you see them return package are there but no one is there. I tried so many time to send email about tracking information but no respond till now.
oh I am sorry they respond once. This is all about they wrote at return email "Could you please tell us if you contacted your courier?" Ofcause I called my courier and asked them what is going on with my package? They told me china post office tried several time to delivery the package but no one was available so they are held package at delivery depot/delivery office. I told them so many time about this but no respond no explained.
Now seems like its returning back to me again. If there is any explained or respond my email then I don't need to write this in here. I've been pissed off enough to Puretime custormer service about no respond no explained. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited by a moderator:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14