X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ2020
    started a topic New Skydwellers from JWF

New Skydwellers from JWF

I just noticed these were released a couple weeks ago on Trusty.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...er+JWF&x=0&y=0

The ads say the month indicator can change, though it doesn't say how. There have been other factories that show a month indicator change capability using the crown so that may be what this rep uses. This rep would also have the same low beat DG5833 that most other Sky-D reps have. The date window and datewheels look OK, more like the Noob than the narrow cheapie models. GMT wheel is also decent.

This could be an acceptable alternative now that Noob is sidelined. Some TT RG FG models too.

• Bmtt88
    replied
    Anybody bought one of these? Super keen on a ss blue skydweller hows the quality of jwf compared to noob? Are they top tier or bottom tier factory

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mistermagoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Duckber View Post

As if this is an indicator of qaulity at all...

904L means nothing. I have seen horrid finishing on 904L and immaculate finishing on 316L
    Never said it was an indicator of quality.

Leave a comment:

• Duckber
    replied
    Originally posted by mistermagoo View Post
    The JWF reps are 904L steel too whereas Noob is 316L. Would like to see some QC pics and reviews.
    As if this is an indicator of qaulity at all...

904L means nothing. I have seen horrid finishing on 904L and immaculate finishing on 316L
    Last edited by Duckber; 04-06-21, 17:50.

Leave a comment:

• jowill923
    replied
    I really just don't think you can beat a black dial Skydweller, ultimate grail watch for me...!

Leave a comment:

• mistermagoo
    replied
    The JWF reps are 904L steel too whereas Noob is 316L. Would like to see some QC pics and reviews.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X