• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Skydwellers from JWF

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I just noticed these were released a couple weeks ago on Trusty.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?mai..._description=1&keyword=Skydweller+JWF&x=0&y=0

The ads say the month indicator can change, though it doesn't say how. There have been other factories that show a month indicator change capability using the crown so that may be what this rep uses. This rep would also have the same low beat DG5833 that most other Sky-D reps have. The date window and datewheels look OK, more like the Noob than the narrow cheapie models. GMT wheel is also decent.

This could be an acceptable alternative now that Noob is sidelined. Some TT RG FG models too.

mistermagoo

9/8/17
The JWF reps are 904L steel too whereas Noob is 316L. Would like to see some QC pics and reviews.

jowill923

Looking Around
8/4/21
I really just don't think you can beat a black dial Skydweller, ultimate grail watch for me...! :)

Reactions: Cadows

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
The JWF reps are 904L steel too whereas Noob is 316L. Would like to see some QC pics and reviews.

As if this is an indicator of qaulity at all...

904L means nothing. I have seen horrid finishing on 904L and immaculate finishing on 316L

Last edited:

Bmtt88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/6/20
Anybody bought one of these? Super keen on a ss blue skydweller hows the quality of jwf compared to noob? Are they top tier or bottom tier factory

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk