• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone know any TD’s that have VSF black submariners in stock?

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
So far this forum has been FAR from useless. At least for me. I have learned enormous amounts of information regarding replica (and gen) watches and even made my first M2M purchase. BUT, its like any other internet forum. In order to glean out valuable information you have to put up with the rabble, morons, and wannabe experts, that come with a public arena. Also, some of the information may be valid and some may not. Its up to you to determine the info you need and do the digging to find it. As far as the other stuff, meh. Its exists everywhere. I don't find the BS any different here than any other site.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Vsf have been raided, again, and TD's don't tend to keep stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
I continue to find it amazing/disappointing that an honest & simple question is asked and the responses are just not warranted.

Why be dicks, just answer him as best you can OR ignore the thread.

You want a community, I assume, but this doesn't make for one.

Why am I writing this? Because if I have a question I certainly don't want to be treated like this. We're ALL here to assist & share I thought.

Can you blame our members?
This was his first post and he asked something stupid similar to "who has the best Sub" . No introduction about himself not even a hello.......Even if he got an answer he wanted you would never hear from him again. The guy hasn't even thanked the people who actually gave him a helpful response.

If you have that little self respect and wanna waste time on someone like the OP then that's on you.

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Can you blame our members?
This was his first post and he asked something stupid similar to "who has the best Sub" . No introduction about himself not even a hello.......Even if he got an answer he wanted you would never hear from him again. The guy hasn't even thanked the people who actually gave him a helpful response.

If you have that little self respect and wanna waste time on someone like the OP then that's on you.

It's a replica watch site & NOT a behavioural test to obtain a license to get into university OR heaven.

So many people think this site is for the elite, again, it's a REPLICA watch site & NOTHING more.

If you want to taunt & bludgeon sign on to Twitter, Instagram etc......as that behaviour is LOVED over there.

"Self respect", you're kidding right? FFS be a responsible human if you want to mix within a community. Self respect is for you on how YOU only act regardless of what happens around you.

What manners & courtesy are taught to people in this century. Going forward, potential parents need to be neutered if this is the perpetual future.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
It's a replica watch site & NOT a behavioural test to obtain a license to get into university OR heaven.

So many people think this site is for the elite, again, it's a REPLICA watch site & NOTHING more.

If you want to taunt & bludgeon sign on to Twitter, Instagram etc......as that behaviour is LOVED over there.

"Self respect", you're kidding right? FFS be a responsible human if you want to mix within a community. Self respect is for you on how YOU only act regardless of what happens around you.

What manners & courtesy are taught to people in this century. Going forward, potential parents need to be neutered if this is the perpetual future.

You sound like a 1st year university student 1 month into his program.

Reactions: BOSSK and tripdog

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
You sound like a 1st year university student 1 month into his program.

Hey brother, Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. it's obvious he has been a professional victim all his life. And is trying to play the morally superior card.

Reactions: BOSSK and Yogibear

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Hey brother, Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. it's obvious he has been a professional victim all his life. And is trying to play the morally superior card.

This^^^

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
It’s a pity that this beauty isn’t available anymore, it’s factually rarer than a genuine 126610 at the moment, since they stopped the production.
The black one is cool, but the green one has something special ;)

ZJitmJ.jpg

Reactions: Watch-a-say

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
It’s a pity that this beauty isn’t available anymore, it’s factually rarer than a genuine 126610 at the moment, since they stopped the production.
The black one is cool, but the green one has something special ;)

ZJitmJ.jpg

e2ae5efeb83a3f15da82da2b8122fda2.jpg

Gotta have both and a blue one!
e7cd31d1a83ca42f567f27cc03f43f69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lfc6595 and mari115

D.EASTLEY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
Useless forum this

That is completely uncalled for. You asked a questioned, which on any forum of any kind, you would have been expected to use the search function. especially as there are multiple threads in place on this very topic.

This place is full of banter and humour, you should take it as such. Only then will you see past your own ego (of not getting the answer you wanted) and see that the forum has such a wealth of information)

I hope you hang around and take things with a pinch of salt. We are all here for the same reason mate.

Good luck in search.

Lfc6595

Horology Curious
26/5/21
I asked a simple question, did know I had to tell a life story about myself about where to buy a fake watch. I would thank someone if they actually gave me an answer instead of a load of sarcasm… I’d accept people being snotty if this was about a real watches, but it’s not, be useful or just don’t reply, simple

Reactions: Plank

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
I asked a simple question, did know I had to tell a life story about myself about where to buy a fake watch. I would thank someone if they actually gave me an answer instead of a load of sarcasm… I’d accept people being snotty if this was about a real watches, but it’s not, be useful or just don’t reply, simple

Hi new guy, the VSF raid by police early April, though some big distributors hold some stock of it when it happens, it seems most of the stock has depleted from all the waits we've seen. We aren't dealer/TD here, only a real dealer/TD can answer your question. You need to email them to find out the potential waiting time from them. Take note that some TD say can place an order for the watch, but it did not mean immediate availability.

Even if the raid did not happen, most of the TD did not keep stock for watches, they get from the factory when an order is placed.
I hope this answers your question.

Have fun reading up and bump onto all the veterans here, they're not that unreasonable all the time, just one or two questions to trigger them
Pardon my england, I aren't English :cool:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

:picard2:

Reactions: P..DR..D

Lfc6595

Horology Curious
26/5/21
Hi new guy, the VSF raid by police early April, though some big distributors hold some stock of it when it happens, it seems most of the stock has depleted from all the waits we've seen. We aren't dealer/TD here, only a real dealer/TD can answer your question. You need to email them to find out the potential waiting time from them. Take note that some TD say can place an order for the watch, but it did not mean immediate availability.

Even if the raid did not happen, most of the TD did not keep stock for watches, they get from the factory when an order is placed.
I hope this answers your question.

Have fun reading up and bump onto all the veterans here, they're not that unreasonable all the time, just one or two questions to trigger them
Pardon my england, I aren't English :cool:

thanks for your answer it’s appreciated

Reactions: GottaHave