• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are The Bigger/Better Factories Gone After The Raids?

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Yes, I've read the other threads but there doesn't appear to be an authoritive/definitive stance/position on when product will actually be available from NOOB, VSF etc etc..

So, does anyone REALLY know if & when product will be available to order from TDs?

No speculation please, just real facts AND real dates otherwise it's a thread of BS that assists nobody.

Or is the game now over as they've been quiet for a long time?

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Yes, we're in contact with the factories and the Chinese government and the date when everything is going to be ok is.... No one knows.

Well, that sorts it all out so let's close the thread. Thanks for the update with zero BS. :thumbsup::rofl::drinks_cheers::harhar:

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
I'm sorry but that's like asking if we know when the covid pandemic will end and if someone has real dates. How can we know what happens in China with the factories, raids etc. No reason to open a new thread, no one knows, time will tell.

Reactions: RiffRalf

Taffybag39

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
Business in China works differently then the western world. These factories are good size operations that were operating fairly openly. And they can do that because they, like all other businesses in China pay the government, both provincial and federal, through official payments as well as bribes. It is not advantageous for the government to keep these factories closed forever, it would have a net negative impact on China.

This is a temporary measure, probably due to political pressure from the Swiss government, meant to show that China, the world capitol of counterfeit goods, is being proactive in curbing the production of fakes. But I can guarantee that before the end of the year things will be back to normal.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
What pressure did the Swiss government put on China? Banning the export of Raclette and Tobelerone?

Don't be silly. They already copied those.

B-MhjwMCQAA66jX.png

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
http://www.wristwatchspot.com/

"We all do not know when they will be back. The same situation happened to VS factory. You know, Noob and VS may be the biggest two watch factories that make the best Rolex replicas, one is good at making Daytona replicas, while VS’s Submariner and Datejust are famous all over the world, so I think there are big troubles with them now.

Except Noob and VS, most other factories accept orders, including GF, PPF, 3KF, EWF, MKS, ZF, ZZF, ARF, etc., they are normal in business, watches can be distributed from them without delay."
This was as of 10th May.

"I would like to tell you that all watches from PP factory are available, actually the main four factories that manufacture replicas of Nautilus and Aquanaut, which include ZF, PF, PPF and 3KF, are in normal operation." This was as of 13th May.

"It seems like ZF is very strong and was not affected by recent raiding, other factories like XF, VS and V6 are ready to open, while there is still no news of Noob, we do not know when it will be back to us." This was as of 20th May.

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
Unfortunately V6F is closed too, as I have just changed my order from V6F sub to XF Pelagos

Reactions: KJ2020

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
What pressure did the Swiss government put on China? Banning the export of Raclette and Tobelerone?

As a Swiss, I can tell you that you could stop expressing yourself like a prejudiced dog while buying the watches or replicas of them that were developed by us.

Just like a BS like in another thread where clichés were spread about Roma, I think what you do shitty.

Nevertheless, it is actually laughable, and I would like to agree with you that the Chinese would allow themselves to be put under pressure by our buffoon government.

Reactions: TexWolfy and KJ2020

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
As a Swiss, I can tell you that you could stop expressing yourself like a prejudiced dog while buying the watches or replicas of them that were developed by us.

Just like a BS like in another thread where clichés were spread about Roma, I think what you do shitty.

Nevertheless, it is actually laughable, and I would like to agree with you that the Chinese would allow themselves to be put under pressure by our buffoon government.

touchy the Swiss..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Warrcraft

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

I’m neither prejudiced, or a dog but I’ll take your personal insults on the chin.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOSSK

Taffybag39

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
Do you really think that the Chinese government cares about how the Swiss government feels about their policies?

One might say that a nation loaded with currency and corrupt officials might want a good relationship with the country with the most private and established banking system in the world. And if shutting down a few factories for a few months and putting some headlines in the lapels helps, there’s no real long term negative consequences for the Chinese government. It’s simply the appearance of action, not action.

If you don’t believe that China and Switzerland have a friendly relationship you should look into a story that broke at the beginning of the year. Switzerland was knowingly letting Chinese intelligence agents into the country without official registration, something no other country in the euro zone would ever do.

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
One might say that a nation loaded with currency and corrupt officials might want a good relationship with the country with the most private and established banking system in the world. And if shutting down a few factories for a few months and putting some headlines in the lapels helps, there’s no real long term negative consequences for the Chinese government. It’s simply the appearance of action, not action.

If you don’t believe that China and Switzerland have a friendly relationship you should look into a story that broke at the beginning of the year. Switzerland was knowingly letting Chinese intelligence agents into the country without official registration, something no other country in the euro zone would ever do.

Well, we all know about birds of a feather... But it's usually the other way around, it's the Chinese government's ass that's usually kissed. See Hollywood or NBA for instance. Or Biden and his boy ( I assume not many are familiar with the story, as mainstream and social media did their best to lock it in the closet before election....)