Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are The Bigger/Better Factories Gone After The Raids?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are The Bigger/Better Factories Gone After The Raids?

Yes, I've read the other threads but there doesn't appear to be an authoritive/definitive stance/position on when product will actually be available from NOOB, VSF etc etc..

So, does anyone REALLY know if & when product will be available to order from TDs?

No speculation please, just real facts AND real dates otherwise it's a thread of BS that assists nobody.

Or is the game now over as they've been quiet for a long time?

Yes, we're in contact with the factories and the Chinese government and the date when everything is going to be ok is.... No one knows.

Comment

Originally posted by fran9127 View Post
      Yes, we're in contact with the factories and the Chinese government and the date when everything is going to be ok is.... No one knows.
      Well, that sorts it all out so let's close the thread. Thanks for the update with zero BS.

Comment

I'm sorry but that's like asking if we know when the covid pandemic will end and if someone has real dates. How can we know what happens in China with the factories, raids etc. No reason to open a new thread, no one knows, time will tell.

Comment

Business in China works differently then the western world. These factories are good size operations that were operating fairly openly. And they can do that because they, like all other businesses in China pay the government, both provincial and federal, through official payments as well as bribes. It is not advantageous for the government to keep these factories closed forever, it would have a net negative impact on China.

This is a temporary measure, probably due to political pressure from the Swiss government, meant to show that China, the world capitol of counterfeit goods, is being proactive in curbing the production of fakes. But I can guarantee that before the end of the year things will be back to normal.

Comment

Do you really think that the Chinese government cares about how the Swiss government feels about their policies?

Comment

Lol
              WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
              -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

Originally posted by Therion666 View Post
                Do you really think that the Chinese government cares about how the Swiss government feels about their policies?
                LOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Taffybag39 View Post
                  … probably due to political pressure from the Swiss government, meant to show that China...
                  What pressure did the Swiss government put on China? Banning the export of Raclette and Tobelerone?

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

What pressure did the Swiss government put on China? Banning the export of Raclette and Tobelerone?
                    Don't be silly. They already copied those.

Comment

Originally posted by Therion666 View Post
                      ^^^^^^^^
                      "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                      "You!"

Comment

http://www.wristwatchspot.com/

"We all do not know when they will be back. The same situation happened to VS factory. You know, Noob and VS may be the biggest two watch factories that make the best Rolex replicas, one is good at making Daytona replicas, while VS’s Submariner and Datejust are famous all over the world, so I think there are big troubles with them now.

Except Noob and VS, most other factories accept orders, including GF, PPF, 3KF, EWF, MKS, ZF, ZZF, ARF, etc., they are normal in business, watches can be distributed from them without delay."
                        This was as of 10th May.

"I would like to tell you that all watches from PP factory are available, actually the main four factories that manufacture replicas of Nautilus and Aquanaut, which include ZF, PF, PPF and 3KF, are in normal operation." This was as of 13th May.

"It seems like ZF is very strong and was not affected by recent raiding, other factories like XF, VS and V6 are ready to open, while there is still no news of Noob, we do not know when it will be back to us." This was as of 20th May.

Comment

Unfortunately V6F is closed too, as I have just changed my order from V6F sub to XF Pelagos

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post
                            As a Swiss, I can tell you that you could stop expressing yourself like a prejudiced dog while buying the watches or replicas of them that were developed by us.

Just like a BS like in another thread where clichés were spread about Roma, I think what you do shitty.

Nevertheless, it is actually laughable, and I would like to agree with you that the Chinese would allow themselves to be put under pressure by our buffoon government.
                            My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
                            https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post

As a Swiss, I can tell you that you could stop expressing yourself like a prejudiced dog while buying the watches or replicas of them that were developed by us.

Just like a BS like in another thread where clichés were spread about Roma, I think what you do shitty.

Nevertheless, it is actually laughable, and I would like to agree with you that the Chinese would allow themselves to be put under pressure by our buffoon government.
                              touchy the Swiss..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X