• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When Will VSF be back in production ?

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
http://www.wristwatchspot.com/

"With the closure of more and more watch factories, now people are very confused when they need to buy the best replica watches. Before, every factory has their best-selling replica, for example, Noob’s Daytona, VS’s Submariner and Datejust, VS’s Panerai, JF’s Audemars Piguet, now, these three factories are temporarily closed, so people do not know which source should be trusted in order to get the best replica. For Daytona, I do not suggest you buy unless Noob back to us. For Submariner, although VS’s is the best, but ZZ and ZF currently can also offer you top quality replicas. If you want any Panerai, the only way is to wait. For Audemars Piguet, if you want the best replica of 15400, 15500 or 15202, ZF is the best resource to get. JF and XF are closed, while OM’s quality can not be compared with ZF."

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Email yesterday from Li at Jtimewatch

"Sorry, all VSF products are not available for ordering at the moment. Some new raids against other factories happened again some days ago. VSF got back laying low again to avoid troubles too. I think they probably will not get back working again for at least 2-3 weeks."

Andrewagf

Horology Curious
24/5/21

"With the closure of more and more watch factories, now people are very confused when they need to buy the best replica watches. Before, every factory has their best-selling replica, for example, Noob’s Daytona, VS’s Submariner and Datejust, VS’s Panerai, JF’s Audemars Piguet, now, these three factories are temporarily closed, so people do not know which source should be trusted in order to get the best replica. For Daytona, I do not suggest you buy unless Noob back to us. For Submariner, although VS’s is the best, but ZZ and ZF currently can also offer you top quality replicas. If you want any Panerai, the only way is to wait. For Audemars Piguet, if you want the best replica of 15400, 15500 or 15202, ZF is the best resource to get. JF and XF are closed, while OM’s quality can not be compared with ZF."

What a great answer. Thank you. This should be the way we respond back when someone is trying to get info on this site. The standard B.S. usually has something to do with “spoon feeding” and sarcasm about doing your own research. I got 2 submariners over the past month. Hulk from zzf and 116610 LN from vsf ( lucky me - I think I had to be one of the last ones to get something after all these raids and it’s a S29 serial number!! - thanks Jtime) I quietly did my research and teased out what I thought to best watch was for me, but it would have been nice to get a top 10 list but I enjoyed the journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GottaHave

Andrewagf

Horology Curious
24/5/21

What a great answer. Thank you. This should be the way we respond back when someone is trying to get info on this site. The standard B.S. usually has something to do with “spoon feeding” and sarcasm about doing your own research. I got 2 submariners over the past month. Hulk from zzf and 116610 LN from vsf ( lucky me - I think I had to be one of the last ones to get something after all these raids and it’s a S29 serial number!! - thanks Jtime) I quietly did my research and teased out what I thought to best watch was for me, but it would have been nice to get a top 10 list but I enjoyed the journey.

Andrewagf

Horology Curious
24/5/21

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
, but it would have been nice to get a top 10 list but I enjoyed the journey.

There are many different reps with different compromises, so one man's "No 1" is another's unacceptable. Often there is no clear winner. ARF gets a lot of flack for its datewheels but has the best bracelets in the business, for example :D

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09
I am waiting for my vsf 116610 from Sead now.

It is on it's way but it is very slow shipment

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09
I am waiting for my vsf 116610 from Sead now.

It is on it's way but it is very slow shipment

McPwn

21/9/20
There are many different reps with different compromises, so one man's "No 1" is another's unacceptable. Often there is no clear winner. ARF gets a lot of flack for its datewheels but has the best bracelets in the business, for example :D

Funny, on some DJ41 models, Rolex actually did produce some with Gen bold datewheels.

Reactions: Patricdeen

Patricdeen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
Funny, on some DJ41 models, Rolex actually did produce some with Gen bold datewheels.

You are Right! Yesterday I was at the AD and looked at a DJ Rhodium with a smooth bezel and compared it to mine. With the exception of the two slightly crooked indices, there was no difference. Even the colour. The size of the date. If that's true, what I've read, VSF will never be able to deliver in quality again. Since people are greedy for money, the VSF was sold as originals and that's why the raid was made. Sad world in which we live.

McPwn

21/9/20
You are Right! Yesterday I was at the AD and looked at a DJ Rhodium with a smooth bezel and compared it to mine. With the exception of the two slightly crooked indices, there was no difference. Even the colour. The size of the date. If that's true, what I've read, VSF will never be able to deliver in quality again. Since people are greedy for money, the VSF was sold as originals and that's why the raid was made. Sad world in which we live.

I'd imagine a lot of the watch YouTubers are also putting a lot more spotlight/attention on Reps with their "Rep vs Gen" clickbait videos. This is exposing Reps to the mainstream and probably someone from Rolex HQ got wind and thought it was time to crack down.

Reactions: pompompurin

boaz_jachin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/13
These rep vs gen Youtube videos certainly did place reps in a whole new spotlight... When i entered the rep game in 2003, high end replicas where not widely known... Most reps around were the cheap ones bought on the beach somewhere... But as of today, its more widely known that high end reps exist.

Even though i do not think that Rolex has had something to do with the raids. Back when i was a University Student, i used to work as a salesman for SINN in Frankfurt, Germany.... We were well aware of the reps offered at the time and even had some to Look at (U1, U2 Regulateur and the UX if i remember correctly). However, the CEO could not care less and said that it would not be efficient to press legal actions.

My money is on the theory that some Idiots Sold VSF subs as gen and this brought the attention of the authorities upon the factories... Who knows... Maybe some CCP guy was scamed and got pissed?

subhunter101

Known Member
1/6/16
These rep vs gen Youtube videos certainly did place reps in a whole new spotlight... When i entered the rep game in 2003, high end replicas where not widely known... Most reps around were the cheap ones bought on the beach somewhere... But as of today, its more widely known that high end reps exist.

Even though i do not think that Rolex has had something to do with the raids. Back when i was a University Student, i used to work as a salesman for SINN in Frankfurt, Germany.... We were well aware of the reps offered at the time and even had some to Look at (U1, U2 Regulateur and the UX if i remember correctly). However, the CEO could not care less and said that it would not be efficient to press legal actions.

My money is on the theory that some Idiots Sold VSF subs as gen and this brought the attention of the authorities upon the factories... Who knows... Maybe some CCP guy was scamed and got pissed?
That seems silly. Upon opening the back of the watch you could see its a replica movement, could you not? I mean the finishing is not like the gen...

boaz_jachin

30/3/13
Sure but how many gen owners do open their watch? And even if they do open it, know the difference between a VS3135 or a gen 3135?

We on RWI know about these differences, we even go ballistic on minuscle Details and call them "Instant tell"... Most gen owners have no clue when it comes to watches and could own 100 gen subs and would never have seen the movement.

And to be frank, why would they? Their watch is gen, everything is as it should be. There is no reason to open the watch because you dont have to Look for flaws. And if your movement dies or whatever... Send it to the RSC and you are golden.

Patricdeen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
That seems silly. Upon opening the back of the watch you could see its a replica movement, could you not? I mean the finishing is not like the gen...

To work around that, all you have to do is change the balance bridge and balance wheel. Then a watchmaker doesn't notice until he wants to revise the work. You invest 800 dollars and win 15,000 good deals. But that's exactly what ruined everything.

Reactions: boaz_jachin

boaz_jachin

30/3/13
To work around that, all you have to do is change the balance bridge and balance wheel. Then a watchmaker doesn't notice until he wants to revise the work. You invest 800 dollars and win 15,000 good deals. But that's exactly what ruined everything.

Exactly, its not so hard to make a VS3135 look genuine. From what i know its quite possible to fit gen Balance and Balance bridge to the movement. And if you go the extra mile and replace the bridges and Autowind with gen, no one will be the wiser until you have a really knowledgeable watchmaker have a real close look at the movement.

Regarding the scams that supposed to have caused the whole raid thing... In my opinion Rolex is partially to blame for it with their stupid wait list policy pushing prices for steel sport models on the gray market into insanity. I think a gen 116610 LN is around 9000 Euros list price new from an AD. Except nobody can get one so supply and demand dictates the price hence a sub goes for close to 15000 Euros now. This margin of course also attracts scamers and criminals looking to make a pretty penny.

Where there is Light there is also shadow... We here are happy because VSF have created a super clone to enjoy but other people see this as a criminal Business oportunity.