• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When Will VSF be back in production ?

GMT_1675

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/16
USA
I think they are back. I ordered a 116610 a few weeks ago and it just shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl

23/8/12
Hungary
I think they are back. I ordered a 116610 a few weeks ago and it just shipped.

A week ago they old the TDs they are back with shipped a few LV LN and a bunch if omegas and now they are closed again because of market raids that happened a few days ago.

Follow the original raid thread in the general

ziggycharly

17/6/17
Fair enough I just think no date wise CF is just as good. Wish CF could get a decent AR crystal

ziggycharly

17/6/17
Fair enough I just think no date wise CF is just as good. Wish CF could get a decent AR crystal

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I'm personally thinking of getting a CF Hulk with a ZF dial. Is there any way it's inferior to VSF aside from the crown guards really?

Watcher_Nordic

Horology Curious
18/3/21
Europe
I am very impressed by the CF. I have read through quite a few reviews of CF/ZF vs. VSF, and it seems that the VSF often comes out a tiny inch above CF.
Including this review: VSF vs. CF No Date Sub - An amateurs review - Replica Watch Info (replica-watch.info)
However they are so close this could easily change from batch to batch. I heard (unconfrmed) they use the same movement in the latest batches before raids.
I am wating for post raid VSF to compare with CF April 21 batch.

Reactions: Duckber

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

Recent review that Norid posted here claims both the crystals have the same clarity

Nassim

16/2/20
I am very impressed by the CF. I have read through quite a few reviews of CF/ZF vs. VSF, and it seems that the VSF often comes out a tiny inch above CF.
Including this review: VSF vs. CF No Date Sub - An amateurs review - Replica Watch Info (replica-watch.info)
However they are so close this could easily change from batch to batch. I heard (unconfrmed) they use the same movement in the latest batches before raids.
I am wating for post raid VSF to compare with CF April 21 batch.

crown guards in cf are a big no go, and it’s the only blocking point, otherwise it’s perfect

Glidelock

21/1/21
crown guards in cf are a big no go, and it’s the only blocking point, otherwise it’s perfect

I could be wrong, but in recent QC pictures it looks like they updated their crown guards. They look better now.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I could be wrong, but in recent QC pictures it looks like they updated their crown guards. They look better now.

If CF fixed it then it might even be better than VSF regardless of if they're back or not?

I can't think of any other downside. Their DWs are aligned better as are their rehauts. Apparently equal crystal clarity and SELs

Hmmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: Nassim

Hormoaning

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/5/18
Li say 2-3 weeks.
But another question, when VSF open, delivery to Europe dont have any problems?