• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When Will VSF be back in production ?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Saw some post on Reddit that now they are up in production officially besides what we have seen recently

From what I read, it was just a couple of models such as the 126618 and 126613. Any further news as to 1x6610? What about any new projects such as VSF GMT?

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
I’m just hoping for a VSF DJ41 - that’s all I want for Christmas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
apparently hont recently had a couple of vsf djs

Yeah I just contacted him. The price he wants is well over my rep budget. So looks like I’ll have to settle for a different factory

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Yeah I just contacted him. The price he wants is well over my rep budget. So looks like I’ll have to settle for a different factory

Why not go for a CF DJ? For all I've seen they're better than VSF, with the exception of the movement and the crystal

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Why not go for a CF DJ? For all I've seen they're better than VSF, with the exception of the movement and the crystal

You think? I haven’t done much research on them but I know I’ve seen some VSF and they looked pretty damn good.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You think? I haven’t done much research on them but I know I’ve seen some VSF and they looked pretty damn good.

Take a moment to read the CF DJ thread, you may have a pleasant surprise. VSF did look good, but so do CF, maybe even better especially if you change the crystal

Reactions: j21

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA

Sorry this was a duplication of my last reply. Tapatalk is buggy.

Last edited:

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I had a clean blue DJ, unfortunately I had to sell it as C&R in m2m to recover too much money spent on many other reps.
I must admit it was splendid.

however, I must admit the excessive size of the bezel.

you should understand if they have changed this problem in better versions.

i have never owned a vsf DJ. but everyone talks about it as if it were a holy grail

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
i have never owned a vsf DJ. but everyone talks about it as if it were a holy grail

A holy grail maybe, with a few steps to perfection still.
The thing with VSF was their awesome overall built quality and the gen like feeling with their production, in both Rolex or Panerai range. But as any rep factory, not perfect.

My VSF DJ two tones has that great VSF visual feeling and presence on the wrist. But I still went for gen DW, gen crystal and full YG replating (way too orange), and the jubilee does not feel as solid as an ARF for instance.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
this is certainly a paradox, that is, it changes according to what the owner sees and feels. but certainly there is that, being a replica, there are defects that can be improved or replaced with gen parts. it all depends on what you see and what you want :)