• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When Will VSF be back in production ?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Uhr70 that is stunning!!

I was first to buy on announcement so mine is from an early batch, the colour is off.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Uhr70 that is stunning!!

I was first to buy on announcement so mine is from an early batch, the colour is off.

I just received mine 2 weeks ago, it is slightly too orange, maybe in certain lights is not too bad, but in daylight it is not passable. Off to the modder haha
b48c5a6fd0fe0a1d6de98fca631aaa35.jpg

RD35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/3/21
I just saw a new factory called VVSF? Maybe its VSF?

Anyway I read VSF is being repped? Lol.

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
I've seen several post-raid VSF watches and been very UNIMPRESSED. Crappy movements, crappy assembly, and crappy components mucked up in a crappy version of a once very impressive rep. I'm not sure what the story is. Factory seconds, old rejected stock, untrained assemblers,... I have no clue. Could they be intentionally downgrading to make themselves less a target? Whatever is going on, I think they are hurting their reputation which they will need to leverage if they want to make a come back. Makes me wonder if they even want to return as VSF.

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
That's exactly how it feels like to me too

I ordered a v7 from TC right before he quit but unfortunately didn’t get it over a typo in my WU payment number :( . Still upset about that till this day.

I do agree it feels similar, I don’t think they will be back unfortunately.

Reactions: Uhr70

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
So Black Dial is ok, not sure why the blue is too orange??? You can tell really on mine at the lugs!
c563f5bc9706b380f77bb5d4dcd0872e.jpg

It must be with tone against the blue?
This is my first faux gold piece and wife sent me off the the attorney’s office for paperwork!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
It must be with tone against the blue?
This is my first faux gold piece and wife sent me off the the attorney’s office for paperwork!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh possibly, but its now on its way to Nik, to overall and get it all corrected 100%. I was wishing mine came correct like yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anne_nrw

Banned
12/12/20
what is your opinion VSF is coming back?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
what is your opinion VSF is coming back?

Given they are not back yet but there are literally dozens of new factories popping up which must mean it's open season again, I think we have seen the last of Noob and VSF.

If you didn't get a VSF Sub (or a Noob Daytona), it looks like the boat has sailed. I never got a TC..

anne_nrw

Banned
12/12/20
I think that there will be good to very good Rolex Reps in the future but I very no alternative to the VSF Omegas