• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Real Diamond" Moissanite Rolex rep please??

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
I bought a rep from timerepz.com and it was great quality clone movement, however they falsely advertise moissanite diamonds that should test positive on a diamond tester but it was zirc or something else, anyone can point me to the right direction for this kind of rep with actual moissanite?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Why start two threads, effectively about the same (awful) thing?

Reactions: Snil

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Why start two threads, effectively about the same (awful) thing?

Actually he's started 3 threads on exactly the same subject.

REALDonJuan 1 thread would have been enough, you started 3. Don't open another one on the same subject.

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
Actually he's started 3 threads on exactly the same subject.

REALDonJuan 1 thread would have been enough, you started 3. Don't open another one on the same subject.

Actually I opened 2 because the first was in the wrong section and I didn't notice, thank you guys for the useful answers though.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
This watch is tacky AF. Don’t bother trying to get another one - and by the way, this answer is useful.

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
This watch is tacky AF. Don’t bother trying to get another one - and by the way, this answer is useful.

I have a collection of about 30 rolex models, 4 gen and rest reps. I'm bored. This is different, and would be unique to my collection. When you have 10 basic subs or gmt master 2 it gets boring. The opinion on the appearance is cool but doesn't help find a dealer that surely has these.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I have a collection of about 30 rolex models, 4 gen and rest reps. I'm bored. This is different, and would be unique to my collection. When you have 10 basic subs or gmt master 2 it gets boring. The opinion on the appearance is cool but doesn't help find a dealer that surely has these.

Don't worry, there's always the bigger fish. Aesthetics aside, I highly doubt it that you will be able to find "the dealer" that offers anything other than "sugar glass" zircs.
Besides, being a member since 2017, I'm quite surprised that you don't know who is the Biggest Baller Bling Master on this forum. considering your exceptional taste.Oh, one thing tho, before you ask who is it - make sure your pocket book is fat enough for this endeavor. Consider it as a fair warning.

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
I never understood the "bling bling" watches. Way too much going on for me. Why not go for a nice clean Day-date or a two tone datejust?

Reactions: mari115

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

I get that, but why not get a different watch - Hublot / Cartier are more bling by design. Way better than a Datejust in drag.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

If that's the case then why not go with real diamonds?

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Nobody makes one. You would have to get it custom made. And why would you want to unless you are trying to fool someone with a diamond tester? Moissonite stones look greenish in some lighting and zircons look a lot better as a fake diamond.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Besides, being a member since 2017, I'm quite surprised that you don't know who is the Biggest Baller Bling Master on this forum. considering your exceptional taste.Oh, one thing tho, before you ask who is it - make sure your pocket book is fat enough for this endeavor. Consider it as a fair warning.
Who's that?

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Who's that?

tumblr_inline_mgwxdbQnB41rzqp89.gif

Reactions: QueTip

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Too much bling for me, WAY too tacky.

If you want something that catches the eye get a rep of a solid gold watch, get it plated and you are set.

Don't get sugar crystal watches lol

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
On a serious note I came across a member that makes/sells DJ bezels with these moissanite stones. I can provide the info if you want, but can't help with a fully iced out blingmaster.