• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610LV vs GEN 126613LN

Teddy67

Horology Curious
22/6/20
Uk
both are lovely watches, i currently have an ARF 126613LN like yourself you are a smart man to have the gen version, the dream is for the all gold version. i currently have a VSF 126610LV on the way, how do you like yours?

Reactions: mari115

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
both are lovely watches, i currently have an ARF 126613LN like yourself you are a smart man to have the gen version, the dream is for the all gold version. i currently have a VSF 126610LV on the way, how do you like yours?

I love my 126610LV, the build quality is amazing and it wears amazing.
Sadly it's become difficult to find more of them, since VSF closed, it's a brilliant watch!

traderjoe1968

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
Asia
Hi guys, I finally managed to compare these two beauties.

I have to say that VSF did a great job:
The bracelet is fluid and the feeling is very similar to the gen one (obviously the two tone has gold parts and therefore heavier).
The Glidelock has the same action in both (both in the VSF and in the gen it jams a bit).
The action of the bezel and clicks are virtually identical, in both sound and solidity. I can feel some play in both bezels, even if the genuine one feels just a tad tighter.
Fonts and writings are excellent, both in the bezel and in the dial, I could not distinguish them with the naked eye.
Crystal is a bomb, very close to gen, great black hole and clarity, best Halo effect i've ever seen in a rep.

man! this looks really fire!!!!

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Great review. Streetfighter has done a great review on a gen to vsf LN 11610. Would love to see gen vs vsf of the same model and color too. Anyone have one of the gen 126610lv to vsf or even the hulk.

Reactions: mari115

jax_teller7

4/12/21
I am not an expert but looking at the photos I seem to notice a very small difference but really small, the texts in the original are slightly more fat than the reps, if you notice the 1000 or submariner writings but also the rolex writing, all the texts, in the reps are slightly thinner, the only thing I noticed with the naked eye

imblueblue

18/11/21
Woah, did you notice that in every single photo the rehaut engraving on the Gen is light and dark on the Rep. Even weirder, in the photos where the Gen is dark the Rep is light. Look over it again. I suspect this might be because VSF's engraving adds a darker stroke to the font.

Reactions: Kack 13L0CK3R