• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Daytona

dahmy101

Horology Curious
29/4/21
That is not like any Noob I've ever seen. As has been mentioned an SS should not have hallmarks and the caseback has been (very nicely) thinned even more than the Noob with SA4130.

16274863714291.jpg

The bezel markers are much thinner than Noob. The dial is different - note the R in ROLEX is over the T in oyster. There are versions like this in gen of course, and Noob and BP and others made 7750 reps with these dials but the Noob SA4130s all have the R over the S.

Also the subdial rings are too skinny, looks more like a 16520 dial with 116500 markers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31212543623...BoCj_8QAvD_BwE

16274863437260.jpg

Overall it's a pretty good looking rep, swap in a CF bezel and probably a better rep coronet on the dial and I'd have no problem wearing it. I'm very curious about the movement, if it's really a 7750, what an amazing accomplishment to have all the chronos work and be that thin.. Or is it something else? Any chance of movement pics?

Given it's pluses and minuses, and if the movement is not actually an SA4130, I couldn't see it being valued at more than $400 or so, even with today's inflated rep prices. Maybe Noob is trying to re-emerge using whatever parts it can get, who knows. 138 is a clasp code Noob has used.

I have asked Geektime (trusted dealer on Reddit) today about this watch and he said his friends makes them in which he stated it's not a factory.

you are right, the price of it $388

Reactions: KJ2020

dashing

Dashing Around
20/5/18
Metroville
The watchsmith was surprised to see a 7750 being so clean and the other observation made was the way the crystal sits low.

All the sub dials work (tested for 1 hour plus), the winding is smooth, hacking.

As for swaps, the watchsmith is still checking if the unit will receive a CF insert and ARF dial. Stand by.

Is the 7750 modified or stock? Wondering how reliable it is, this is very interesting...

Kid68

Horology Curious
5/7/19
Hope this takes a cf bezel ???? ill get one of it does

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Hope this takes a cf bezel ???? ill get one of it does

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

It's with my watchsmith and I have asked him to try swap the bezel to a CF and the dial to ARF. Hope to hear back from him by the weekend, will keep you guys informed.

Reactions: KJ2020

Mr.Lee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/20
EU
It's with my watchsmith and I have asked him to try swap the bezel to a CF and the dial to ARF. Hope to hear back from him by the weekend, will keep you guys informed.

Would appreciate an update regarding to the CF bezel. Just saw that someone on RG got some to sell. I‘m ready to snap one of those if they fit :)

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Mr.Lee ok mate, the CF bezel has been mounted on the watch, so it's confirmed. On another note, he can't source an ARF dial because of supply issues so it will have to wait.

Reactions: KJ2020 and Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

3/1/20
EU
Mr.Lee ok mate, the CF bezel has been mounted on the watch, so it's confirmed. On another note, he can't source an ARF dial because of supply issues so it will have to wait.

Thanks for the information mate ☺️

Mr.Lee

3/1/20
EU
where do i find a CF bezel for 116500 right now?

Die to the situation right now, it could be nearly impossible in the next future to source any CF parts, as the boss of CF got cough by the police, too.

Only on RG there seem to be some bezels on stock in the moment. But that are 116520 bezels

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Die to the situation right now, it could be nearly impossible in the next future to source any CF parts, as the boss of CF got cough by the police, too.

Only on RG there seem to be some bezels on stock in the moment. But that are 116520 bezels

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
After reading every post above, I have one question, the TWF model, how does the rest of the watch(so apart from the thick caseback), dial bezel, hands on a 116500 compare to ARF and Noob, anyone know??

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I read that ARF has rebranded just for Daytona model...does some senior member here know what was the name before...?