• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Knowledgable Daytona Members - thoughts please?

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21

Good afternoon,
First of all thank you to all that contribute and make this a great forum.
After doing much research over the last few months I’m at the point of investing in a rep that I’m hoping is on the higher quality side.
im advised that it has the 4130 movement and is as close to the gen as an off the shelf rep will get.
Would really welcome any advice or thoughts on the pictures attached, be they good or bad as I’m by no means an expert.
Buying it from someone that has a great reputation for service and has no issue in getting the watches delivered to the UK, usually with next day delivery.
cost is just over £500.

#maxsportage85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/20

Good afternoon,
First of all thank you to all that contribute and make this a great forum.
After doing much research over the last few months I’m at the point of investing in a rep that I’m hoping is on the higher quality side.
im advised that it has the 4130 movement and is as close to the gen as an off the shelf rep will get.
Would really welcome any advice or thoughts on the pictures attached, be they good or bad as I’m by no means an expert.
Buying it from someone that has a great reputation for service and has no issue in getting the watches delivered to the UK, usually with next day delivery.
cost is just over £500.
This watch have 7750 not 4130.. It can be jh bp or many other factories m if you want a real daytona is just from noob factory

Inviato dal mio ALP-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Looks thicker than a deep sea, definitely not a 4130. Dial is pretty horrific as well. What have you been researching and who are you getting this from? I’m assuming not a TD as you don’t know what factory it is.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
The dial is very bad, the bezel font is horrible and is not even aligned (look at the 60 and 120 as they should be align at 12 and 6), definitely not 4130 unless that movement had went into fat camp.

In short, tell the seller and of us will gladly sell him/her the same watch for £450 and we can make money with it.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Well gents, looks like I dodged a bullet.
I really appreciate the replies.
I was buying it from someone that has great feedback (not on this forum) and gets them to the UK in 24 hours. Clearly it looks like he’s buying them from China for a few hundred quid and then doubling the price.
The information today alone is worth me becoming a supporter of the forum and I will do that now.
I’d like to think someone could now point me in the right direction for a quality Daytona rep as I’m clearly no expert, happy to pay good money to reflect the quality of the replica.

Well gents, looks like I dodged a bullet.
I really appreciate the replies.
I was buying it from someone that has great feedback (not on this forum) and gets them to the UK in 24 hours. Clearly it looks like he’s buying them from China for a few hundred quid and then doubling the price.
The information today alone is worth me becoming a supporter of the forum and I will do that now.
I’d like to think someone could now point me in the right direction for a quality Daytona rep as I’m clearly no expert, happy to pay good money to reflect the quality of the replica.

I'd say have a look in the Trusted Dealers section, contact one of the TD's and ask for a Daytona from the Noob factory as stated above. People prefer different TD's, depending on where they live. I uses Supermirrors (Sead) as he has a UK stocklist that he updates in the TD section. I Have had a watch from that list and it was at my house in two days. I've also had a watch from him from China, took about ten days. Start contacting some TD's and see who has the watch you want and take it from there.

Reactions: Marky101

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
looks like an old 200-300$ 7750 daytona, not worth 500£ at all.

Don't buy locally, local sellers are either scammers or will charge you more for the same thing you could get from our TDs.

Buy from the forum TDs.

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
I'd say have a look in the Trusted Dealers section, contact one of the TD's and ask for a Daytona from the Noob factory as stated above. People prefer different TD's, depending on where they live. I uses Supermirrors (Sead) as he has a UK stocklist that he updates in the TD section. I Have had a watch from that list and it was at my house in two days. I've also had a watch from him from China, took about ten days. Start contacting some TD's and see who has the watch you want and take it from there.

thank you, really appreciate the info.
I have looked at the TD listing and their stock but the Noob Factory Daytona’s seem to vary hugely in price and again I’m guessing that the highest price isn’t necessary the best replica ????
Will have a look at Supermirrors now.
have also sent PM to get details to subscribe

Reactions: Warwickhunt
thank you, really appreciate the info.
I have looked at the TD listing and their stock but the Noob Factory Daytona’s seem to vary hugely in price and again I’m guessing that the highest price isn’t necessary the best replica ????
Will have a look at Supermirrors now.
have also sent PM to get details to subscribe

You could look at the members sales area here if you don't mind not being the first owner? Bargains to be had :winking: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ca-watch-sales

Last edited:

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21

emailed Sead and received a quick response.
He confirmed the Noob Daytona is no longer available as Noob is closed and it’s possible that it won’t reopen. Swapped emails, discussed an alternative to a Daytona and have ordered and paid going on his advice and suggestion.
Watch is from China so around 10-14 days is his best guess.
Thank you to all for the advice and heads up and in turn saving me wasting my money.

emailed Sead and received a quick response.
He confirmed the Noob Daytona is no longer available as Noob is closed and it’s possible that it won’t reopen. Swapped emails, discussed an alternative to a Daytona and have ordered and paid going on his advice and suggestion.
Watch is from China so around 10-14 days is his best guess.
Thank you to all for the advice and heads up and in turn saving me wasting my money.

It's hard to get your head around the TD thing as a noob but don't worry, the TD system works well here and Sead won't let you down. There is a bit of an etiquette thing here about posting the QC picture of your watch, so watch out for that but be sure to post pics of your new purchase when it arrives.