• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610LN

Domowason95

Looking Around
25/4/21
Hi All,

Hope you're all well,

I am new to the replica scene and I'm in the market for a 116610LN.

I have been doing my homework for a few weeks on what factory makes the 'best' 116610LN but there is so much conflicting information/opinions out there it's literally driving me nuts! ???? I'm open to replacing the crystal or doing a few extra things as well if that adds more context to the post.

For the 116610LN, I have put it down to either ZF, VSF or Clean Factory?

Any advice and/or gudiance would be much appreciated!

Sent from my Y4XDR using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
There are not conflicting information, there is just no clear winner. You need to understand the pros and cons of each watch and decide the flaws that you can live with and the ones you can't. Are the crown guards more important to you than the rehaut engraving or the cyclop? Etc...

So take the time to read the threads related to each watch and decide, nobody can make that decision for you

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I believe that a lot of people would agree vsf to be top candidate, especially for the 116610LN. The LV there is quite a debate over which has the best dial. But the black dial model, I don't think there's much of similar discussion. Anyhow, make your decision based upon what you, yourself, can determine is good enough to make a decision.

Reactions: P..DR..D

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
The differences are so small, that nobody would be able to tell the difference.

My opinion which means nothing is that I liked the VSF much more than the ZZF, however the ZZF was the king a year ago. Never held or saw a CF Sub, but from what I understand ZZF uses their bezel insert.

I would get a VSF, leave it unmodded and enjoy it!

Reactions: P..DR..D

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
I have bought a vsf and I am really happy.
I can’t say if it’s better than the others, but I think it’s really good out of the box.
bc4b4872a75f6cec0d5ec0370e2a58be.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Domowason95 They also have different movements, which you may want to consider. Head to the technical section and read up on the various movements and options. The VR3135 had been around for a while, whereas the VS3135 is the new kid in the block. I think these are the only two movements currently available in VSF, ZF and Clean 116610.