• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610LV *picts and wristshot*

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
This watch needs no introduction, easily the most popular rep at the moment. I'm glad I ordered the LV instead of the LN, this reminds me of my old TC LV.

ZfJpHj.jpg

ZfJteK.jpg

ZfJQE1.jpg

ZfJBrv.jpg

ZfJCy4.jpg

ZfJP4I.jpg

ZfJTcc.jpg

ZfJdmX.jpg

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
I agree, excellent rep. I have one also and I'm very happy with it. I prefer it to the older 40mm. Hulk

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Everything about the VSF 126610 are well executed, the engravings are and dial markings are all well made. I just hope that the superclone 3235 will be durable, this is my first VSF with 3235 movt. The Noob SD4K with SA3135 didn't last that long before I had problems adjusting the date. How's your experience with the superclone 3235 so far?

fatarms nice wristshot :thumbsup:

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Everything about the VSF 126610 are well executed, the engravings are and dial markings are all well made. I just hope that the superclone 3235 will be durable, this is my first VSF with 3235 movt. The Noob SD4K with SA3135 didn't last that long before I had problems adjusting the date. How's your experience with the superclone 3235 so far?

I have both the LN and the LV versions. The cyclops on my LV has far less distortion in it, so the consensus is that it's one of the earlier versions. Later models, have more distortion when viewed from an angle according to the 126610 thread. However, I also have one of the earlier LN versions (with the first bracelet clasp code, and I actually bought it before my LV model) and the distortion is present on that cyclops. So not 100% sure about the early crystals having the lesser distortion.

As for the movements, I haven't had any issues with them at all. None of the issues mentioned by others have occurred on my two. The only thing that is a little disappointing (although it really shouldn't be, it's a replica movement after all) is that my LN version is about 28 sec fast per day. My LV is only about 2 seconds fast per day. Being that they are both reps, it's completely acceptable to me and I'm actually very pleased with the LV at the +2 sec.

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Glad to hear that the VS3225 movement is holding well, I haven't worn this watch in the last 5 months and I have problems with the bezel, it rotates bi-directional now.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

The VSF126610LN/LV is a contender not just for the best replica Sub, ever, but perhaps even the best replica watch, ever. Mine looks, feels and wears like a genuine one. When life is this good, if the movement breaks you either get it serviced or replace it with a new clone movement.

I'm sure/positive we will see this quality of rep again - VSF assembled watches from parts bought from suppliers. Assuming these suppliers will still be making the high quality parts, a factory will come along for sure and assemble these high quality parts again.