• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAID AT NOOB - Spareparts

Charis_freya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/21
Hello
I ordered a Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic Noob 1: 1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet SA3135 V11 from intime and received it in record time by triangle via Belgium in 6 days. The watch arrived just before the raids.

However, the dial of the 116610LV is not in order with this delivery.
The hands are in blue luminance. the markers on the clock face are green.

This was not shown on the pics before they were sent, as no "night pictures" were posted.
That won't happen the next time, because I always want to "see night pictures".

I'm curious if Ryan can deliver a replacement dial, now that NOOB is apparently tight.

Question: does anyone have experience which other dial for a HULK fits into the Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic Noob 1: 1 SA3135 V11, if NOOB can no longer deliver?

Does anyone have such a clock face?

thanks

Reactions: MUFCneil

#maxsportage85

24/5/20
Hello
I ordered a Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic Noob 1: 1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet SA3135 V11 from intime and received it in record time by triangle via Belgium in 6 days. The watch arrived just before the raids.

However, the dial of the 116610LV is not in order with this delivery.
The hands are in blue luminance. the markers on the clock face are green.

This was not shown on the pics before they were sent, as no "night pictures" were posted.
That won't happen the next time, because I always want to "see night pictures".

I'm curious if Ryan can deliver a replacement dial, now that NOOB is apparently tight.

Question: does anyone have experience which other dial for a HULK fits into the Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic Noob 1: 1 SA3135 V11, if NOOB can no longer deliver?

Does anyone have such a clock face?

thanks
Are you sure it's a noob v11 3135?

Inviato dal mio ALP-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I have heard of many other issues but never this one...are you sure it is the Noob? Your TD should allow you to return this order and just get the VSF or ZF hulk (given raids - you have to wait for VSF but ZF factory is working)

Reactions: Dohdoh

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Unbelievable

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Could you share some other pictures (also the clasp)?
The expert members could confirm if it’s a noob or not..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: #maxsportage85

Charis_freya

23/1/21
Hi,
Hello everybody,
thank you very much for the answers.

Yes, I'm sure it's a NOOB (from intimewatch). But I'll post more pictures tomorrow.
I'm happy when I get details, you never stop learning.
In the meantime I have heard from Ben Uhren that he will exchange the number markings for the blue ones for a small fee.

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
WTF!?!

Are you sure that was the right intime website?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Be careful swapping out hour markers - you could easily end up with daytime lume mismatch. Unless hands and dial markers are all lumed together or come from the same source, the white daytime color can vary pretty significantly.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I would tell you to look for a dial alone on the classifieds here. Many people swap parts or even go gen. You will likely not get a favorable answer from a TD, as they might just tell you to send it back and it will take weeks/months to make right.

Patricdeen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania

sorry these are not the best pics , but i think to verify if it is a NOOB it shoud be ok.

bitte mach mal das band ab. und schau was eingraviert ist. kann sein das es genauso ein Mischmasch ist wie bei meiner. eine schließe ist schnell ausgetauscht. ich will ja niemanden was unterstellen aber sowas kann auch ab Fabrik passieren. da kann der TD nichts dafür.. sorry but its too late for english Güürls

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
What an irony, when factories finally started to make decent reps they started to raid them lol

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Do you think Noob will ever Return?

I think Noob is too big to fail unless the CCP wants to make an example out of them. The greatest loss would be their Daytonas but another factory would likely pick up the rights to the SA4130.

VaderTime

9/10/17
Best case, exchange for vsf or zf of your preference. Second best case, get a new dial. Third best case, get a used dial.

Reactions: DR Russell