• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bracelet swap - YM to GMT?

IntenseImage

16/6/19
Just wondering if the bracelet from a YM can be swapped to a GMT ... Have an ARF YM we put on rubber so have a nice PCL Oyster lying around and it got me thinking. The DHG shitter I have of a BLNR I put on rubber since the factory jubilee was not correct (the end links) but would actually like to put it on the oyster now .... If possible

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Only one way to find out for sure bro. There is no standardization among rep bracelets and cases. Size, shape, springbar thickness and tip size, lug detent placement - it's all a crap shoot. Try it and see.

Reactions: IntenseImage

IntenseImage

16/6/19
Only one way to find out for sure bro. There is no standardization among rep bracelets and cases. Size, shape, springbar thickness and tip size, lug detent placement - it's all a crap shoot. Try it and see.

Yep took some fiddling around but ...

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Yep took some fiddling around but ...

SELs are a tad long on the lugs but it doesn't look horrible. It's a pretty nice Batman for DHGate, the insert is better than some mainstream factories offer.

IntenseImage

16/6/19
SELs are a tad long on the lugs but it doesn't look horrible. It's a pretty nice Batman for DHGate, the insert is better than some mainstream factories offer.
It's far from perfect but yea I've thought about buying a better rep and swapping the insert lol

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020