• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Checking on VSF 116610 LV

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Well if you don't I will.

Seriously, based on the responses here why even bother with QC pics as you guys are saying accept it with faults.

Yes, there IS a fault as the OP has clearly shown us all.

I would ask for a replacement crown fitted and if they won't do that, 100000000000% reject it.

Are you guys all shills for the factories/dealers on this site because is sure DOES look like it.

They may be called "Trusted Dealers" but you guys aren't after this.

LOL!

I’m really enjoying this.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
The crown dots are... misaligned ? Reject? Really? I must be missing something...

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: p0pperini

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I just dont see why you should not buy this beautiful watch.
And read the rules. No generally QC questions with mass postings alowed.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Buddy, I can't even focus on these little dots on my watch, they are tiny. I don't think they are misaligned anyway, it's either a trick of the light, or thy are ALL like that as I can't believe they have a special die just for your one watch.

vittorio.app

Horology Curious
8/4/21
Anyway I’ll update you as soon as the watch is on my wrist ????????

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

vittorio.app

Horology Curious
8/4/21
Are you saying you accepted this watch with the fault?

I’m wrong cause there’ s no fault...is just as the picture is taken. Try to rotate the pic and the fault disappears

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
GottaHave

i never read your comment on my posts when I help out, do advice, ask something oe so?
stop stalking me or only seeing negative aspects of (forum-)life - you wont get happy this way.
kiss

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Jeezus, some are really not made for that hobby...

vittorio.app, whatever some say here of course it's an acceptable watch. You did good accepting it and you'll be amazed by how it looks and feel on the wrist.

Once again regarding QCs : they are sent as courtesy by dealers to check the overall look of the watch before shipping.

- Alignment of everything : indexes, printings, insert.

- Make sure the right parts are at the right place on the watch, and that it is the correct model you placed an order for.

- A watch can still have flaws when it arrives : DOA movement, broken parts, bad gaskets or any other things that can't be seen on pictures. They can be related to the finishings of the manufacturer, but also to bad treatments during shipping. This is why everything should be checked right when your watch is being delivered. If ever you find yourself in such a situation, it's up to you to get back to your dealer for help.

- QC pics can only be posted on RWI if you notice an obvious flaw and need reference or opinion for other members. Clearly not the case here.

Enjoy your watch when it lands OP.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Deny

Horology Curious
21/4/21
Hello Guys!

Would you accept this QC's? :) I think it looks fine, but is the DW 100 alligned? Might be the angle of camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hello Guys!

Would you accept this QC's? :) I think it looks fine, but is the DW 100 alligned? Might be the angle of camera.

It's fine, accept it.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Well if you don't I will.

Seriously, based on the responses here why even bother with QC pics as you guys are saying accept it with faults.

Yes, there IS a fault as the OP has clearly shown us all.

I would ask for a replacement crown fitted and if they won't do that, 100000000000% reject it.

Are you guys all shills for the factories/dealers on this site because is sure DOES look like it.

They may be called "Trusted Dealers" but you guys aren't after this.

Shut up.

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
Dude, just give it the ok and ask for a 2nd crown. If not then get a Gen crown to swap it out with. Stainless steel crowns are not crazy money. Unlike dials. Also it is a pretty simple swap too.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher