• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I made custom Daytona

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
Terrific work - the lumed bezel is fantastic. It looks like that’s just how it’s supposed to be.

Reactions: GingerBubba

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Very cool bro, beautiful lume work! Always love seeing new combinations, this looks excellent.

doumstyle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
very nice job
not a big fan of the jubilee in general ...
super personalized this bezel i love it

RLNW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/21
I had mixed feelings when first seeing the modern bezel with the vintage dial, but that immediately changed after seeing the lumed bezel (wow!). Simply stunning, and nice touch with the jubilee bracelet. Well done!

I always go back and forth with display case backs. If the movement is beautiful, I definitely want to see it. But Rolex solid casebacks also look classy, giving the watch a simple, understated, clean look.

VaderTime

9/10/17
Woah! That lume is amazing!!! The movement is beautiful , especially the bridge!

Yhj85

Horology Curious
25/3/21
Wow great work. Impressed movement and backcase haha. I try to same thing like you!! I aslo try to build 4130 movement using only noob main plate. What is exactly mean about modding train bridge??
Which jewel should replace and what is “liga second wheel?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk