• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One question on Dial for Submariner no date

Kiwiboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/17
Hi, just received my qc pics and i just want to know if the crown on the dial is aligned/centered with the 12 o clock inverted triangle? This is the only thing that I am unsure of but the rest is fine. Thank you

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Dial printing is rarely tilted. What is off sometimes is the 12 marker. So look instead at the spacing between the horizontal top border of the dial triangle and the 59 and 1 minute tics. It's easy to see yours is fine.

Reactions: p0pperini

Kiwiboy

3/8/17
Thank so much for your help, I appreciate it. TD said i need to add an extra $72 on top of what I initially paid as he got it from ARF and not JF, afaik they are both the same but ARF focuses on Rolex. not a big deal to pay extra as long as the watch is fine. Thanks again for your help

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thank so much for your help, I appreciate it. TD said i need to add an extra $72 on top of what I initially paid as he got it from ARF and not JF, afaik they are both the same but ARF focuses on Rolex. not a big deal to pay extra as long as the watch is fine. Thanks again for your help

If your order is not processed yet, you may want to take a look at the 114060 from ZZF and vsf as well

Kiwiboy

3/8/17
Hi Guys, it’s from Toro Bravo. Paid $399 then asked an extra $72 after sending qc pics stating he got it from ARF and not from JF. Not a big deal for me coz he was easy to deal with and communication was a breeze. Just transferred the money today and have accepted the watch. I will order another watch from him (still deciding what rolex), once I receive the submariner no date. Hope the watch is in good nick when I receive it, I’m excited! ????

Reactions: p0pperini