• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A New Special Material Built Submariner Will Be Released Soon!

ChaiMeng

Horology Curious
28/11/19
Macao
Is that crystal case set? My friend told me that now is popular in Mainland-China.

anto88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/21
Yes but I doubt you get assistance with your Instagram seller.

at the end I solved with PayPal. the question now is,
is there any quality sapphire case available for Rolex?
tnks all

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Were there any raids or disruptions to factories in the recent past? I may have read a four thousand posts about it on here, can't quite remember...

It may have something to do with no update on this. Maybe? I dunno, I have been known to be wrong sometimes. As GingerBubba mentioned, this thread is spectacular

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Were there any raids or disruptions to factories in the recent past? I may have read a four thousand posts about it on here, can't quite remember...

It may have something to do with no update on this. Maybe? I dunno, I have been known to be wrong sometimes. As GingerBubba mentioned, this thread is spectacular

I am not disabled buddy.
FYI: There were raids, but they are not dead.
It was just a question.
Didn't notice that I tagged you in the post.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I've no idea what being 'disabled' has to do with anything at all. What do you actually mean by disabled? Please don't answer.
I was going to write more but I just couldn't be arsed, have a great morning/day/evening whatever it is in your part of the world :)

AllOnRed

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/19
Gotta agree on the carbon Sub. Makes the most sense and if they do it right I’d probably snag one.