• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bob's Watches has an offer for you.

nsiedzac

9/9/20
UK
3 years ago I was looking to sell one of my watches. April 7th is the Rolex news date, so I already received 5 emails from Bob's watches each in ever increasing urgency to purchase my 216570 Polar. They are even offering up to £8200. What a Bargain! How can I pass this opportunity up!!!

With the Polar being discontinued, Bobs Watches are offering to take your Polar and relieve you of the stress of owning it. Since Rolex is discontinuing Polar (probably), Its clear that they are not going to provide warranty and service on your discontinued watch, and Bobs would like to help you with that.

If you have a gen Polar, don't miss this opportunity to part with your watch and be relieved of the responsibility of owning it

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
If you have a gen Polar, don't miss this opportunity to part with your watch and be relieved of the responsibility of owning it

If you have *money*, don't miss this opportunity to part with your *money* and be relieved of the responsibility of owning it

rwacc

Known Member
17/1/21
Only the most low-information polar owners would take up that deal now. Feels a bit scummy by bob's watches but hey they're a business.

As with the hulk I think the best time to sell would be for a month or so after the immediate release when the prices go crazy, since after then prices will dip from that month-high at a point still higher than the current price. But that also depends on how well the new explorer is received, since the current explorers aren't the hottest steel sports anyway. The 42mm size keeps it from being more popular I think, as with the 44mm sky-dweller.

Last edited:

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
If you have *money*, don't miss this opportunity to part with your *money* and be relieved of the responsibility of owning it

That's a great quote. Signature worthy! Lol