• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Rolex 2021 Models

lucadotti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Couldn’t agree more. I completely forgot about the release as I had a really busy week. Come today and I stumbled upon a video from Adrian at Bark & Jack saying “the king is back - 36mm Explorer” and I almost spilled my coffee. I hope the factories are on it soon!

My only worry / concern is what am I going to do with my genuine 36mm Black Bay now, hahaha.

I love Adrian lol. He's such a solid dude.

I think it's funny that most of us have some gen stuff in our rotation and I; much like yourself, find myself figuring out what to do with them because I end up filling their place with some reps. To me reps serve as one of two things 1. A way to enjoy something that I will never want to sink $20k into ie. a 126710 BLRO... Not at the resale of the steel models currently. Or 2. A way to try something out and see if it's worth me investing in. I have been in love with a vintage Sea Dweller since I got it and now a lot of my funds are being allocated to that.

You may sell off you Black Bay in favor of a 36 Explorer and you would be on the up financially for doing so! Either way, you'll have fun!

Reactions: Hinclimincli