• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex April 7th Release tease.

architekt

27/1/19
Austria
Explorer II: Are there any changes lol?
Explorer I: Yeah I'm totally exploring the shit outta Mount Everest with my Two-Tone watch lol
Daytona: The Meteorite Dial looks kinda nice tbh
Lady Datejust: bruh who wears stuff like that
Datejust 36: The Leaf-Dial is fugly to me but the Two-Tone seems to be lit

Reactions: JayBee0815

architekt

27/1/19
Austria
MVPs of that announcment:

Zvpimj.png

Last edited:

architekt

27/1/19
Austria
What.Have.They.Done.To.The.Exp1.

My god, that thing is a monstrosity... And killed off the 39mm for good measure. Great, well bloody done. :frusty:

They where inspired by Serge's SMOLL PP Factory over on r/reptime

Reactions: BOSSK

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Having the option to have your steel GMT on Oyster bracelet is the only thing that interests me from the new releases.

Both Batgirl and Pepsi look better to me on oyster.

Obviously the Daytona’s are great but I can’t afford the gen and the reps won’t be good enough I fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Having the option to have your steel GMT on Oyster bracelet is the only thing that interests me from the new releases.

Both Batgirl and Pepsi look better to me on oyster.

Obviously the Daytona’s are great but I can’t afford the gen and the reps won’t be good enough I fear.

May I ask why you think the Daytonas will be bad? Noob released some meteorite daytonas recently and they are incredible. We don’t know if its real meteorite or not, that’s how good the dials are. And of course the 4130 clone is a great movement for a fraction of the gen. Only problem I see is that the new Daytonas are precious metals.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
May I ask why you think the Daytonas will be bad? Noob released some meteorite daytonas recently and they are incredible. We don’t know if its real meteorite or not, that’s how good the dials are. And of course the 4130 clone is a great movement for a fraction of the gen. Only problem I see is that the new Daytonas are precious metals.

Yeah sorry the white gold oysterflex has potential to be good I was more thinking the other 2.

There’s just a lot to get wrong.

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
A palm motif, wtf - my first thought was it looks like a pro cannabis poster.

The background on the ad would make a nicer dial, oh wait there already was a (much prettier) green malachite dial like that.

ZvTU4D.jpg

ZvT5yY.jpg

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
So to summarise we have:

A "new" explorer 2 42mm which looks otherwise very similar to the previous models
A "new" explorer 1 down to 36mm
3 new datejust 36 dials (who cares)
3 new daytona dials (all spectacular, none will be available to buy anywhere)
Oh and some lady datejust

Is that all? How disappointing.

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
vsf already in production haha

VSF already have the machines prepped and ready as of yesterday with new release models having already been dissected as well.

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16

How do we feel about the TT explorer? I kind of... hate it? Doesn't work at all imo

This is like when Porsche came out with "THE SUV" doesn't match the description.. neither does the 2-tone on the (EXPLORER)

"It's not a dress watch guys! It's a sport model"!

..your reply after your complimented on your new dress watch :laughing:

Reactions: BOSSK