• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Sub VS3235 - Puretime or Trustytime

Tt1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/19
Hey everyone. After many months of holding out, I’m going to pull the trigger on a vsf 126610 vs3235. Gathering what I’ve read this seems to be the best out of the box sub right now.

Ive purchased from pure time in the past. Bought a blue face Arf datejust. The watch came with the hour hand being out of sync. Which was no biggie, just more of a hassle to find a local watchmatcher to fix it. I’m hoping my next purchase will be a better out of the box experience.

I’m quite impatient so just wondering if you guys have experienced better service with trustytime?

Shipping is to Canada so if any of my fellow Canadians would chime in, that would be great.

Reactions: GottaHave

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Hey everyone. After many months of holding out, I’m going to pull the trigger on a vsf 126610 vs3235. Gathering what I’ve read this seems to be the best out of the box sub right now.

Ive purchased from pure time in the past. Bought a blue face Arf datejust. The watch came with the hour hand being out of sync. Which was no biggie, just more of a hassle to find a local watchmatcher to fix it. I’m hoping my next purchase will be a better out of the box experience.

I’m quite impatient so just wondering if you guys have experienced better service with trustytime?

Shipping is to Canada so if any of my fellow Canadians would chime in, that would be great.

Go with Toro Bravo then.

ZMCoupe

Known Member
Certified
5/3/21
I am in Canada an recently purchased from Trustytime and I was very happy with the service I received. Watches one of which is a VSF 126610LN, arrived in about 21 days from order to my door. (Bear in mind shipping times can vary).

Communication was very fast, QC’s received in 2 or 3 days, approved right away and tracking received 2 or 3 days after that.

I am already looking at my next purchase with Trustytime.

I have not used Puretime but as a TD I’m sure they are good too.

Anyways good luck and I think you will be very happy with the 126610LN.

I am looking for a place to test water resistance / waterproof mine now if anyone knows a rep friendly Canadian watch smith?

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
I'm also in Canada, so I'll suggest the two TDs that I deal with: JTime and Marvellous. Zero issues with both, quick QC, and fast shipping. I bought my 126610LN from Marv, and it is great.

Last edited:

Tt1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/19
I’m in Calgary. In the past I searched pretty hard to find a good watchsmith with no real luck. I was able to take it in to a fellow who fixed the hour hand for me, but he also left a little dirt inside on the face...not exactly a perfectionist.