• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 16610 LV

JaffaCakes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
UK
Just received and ok’d my QC pics for my ARF 16610 Kermit. I have a genuine bezel insert ready to change and hope to change more things over as I can. I’m going for a 2006/7 spec, so what crystal do I need? I’ve read so much but can’t really find a definite answer! LEC AR both or one or the other?
I’ve also been buying gen parts for a 116520 Daytona I’ve recently received from TT. Anyone able to recommend someone in the uk to service and to do the work? I don’t fancy doing it myself.
Thanks

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
The time periode correct crystal is with LEC, no AR.
Bit if u like the AR on the Cyclops, Just buy that one mate. They swap the crystals for the ones with AR now on service.

A must upgrade is still the datewheel, if u are going to swap. Fit a VR3135 in it. Enjoy!

Reactions: JaffaCakes

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
This is not the new batch, right?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

JaffaCakes

28/2/21
UK
cassapanca Im not sure mate, I don’t even know how I’d find out. I know it’s not perfect, but a bit of modding should make it good.

Diplomatico

18/8/16
EU
No rehaut engraving for one which the latest batch has and would also be period correct for 06

JaffaCakes

28/2/21
UK
I’ve received my 16610lv today and it’s a lovely looking watch. The lume is very nice. Unfortunately the build quality is not all that good, I’ve emailed the TD and I’m waiting a response. I’m a bit gutted really as I’m assuming I’m going to have to send it back for repair or replacement, I was hoping I could have the parts I’ve bought swapped over and start wearing it ASAP.
The clasp pin isn’t connected and is coming apart, the bracelet is coming apart from the end links and the bezel rotates both ways. Can’t wait to get it sorted now I’ve actually had my hands on the watch.

Reactions: Tete

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Sadly ARF are really taking the piss on this one. Not their usual fit and finish with these. Wouldn’t surprise me if another factory makes it for them as it just doesn’t match anything else they produce.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iang27

4/12/15
UK
I would just write it off and sell me the LV bezel cheap to take it off your hands.

Seriously though I thought these were getting good reviews, the bracelet is compared to gen. It doesn’t look bad in your photos. Hope you get sorted out.