• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona Arabic Dial 116506

KrX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/20
Hi,

just received my QC pics for this beautiful Dayto... Only the Subdial different from Gen...

Maybe i will have an advice of master KJ2020

Have a nice day
​​​​​​​

Reactions: nurpur

nurpur

I'm Pretty Popular
26/2/16
London
Where is this available from? Also do they offer in different colours?
Thanks

irinakova

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/20
I hope the make a new version to fix the sub dials. Anyone thinks this will happen?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Well they haven't for the last 10 years ,but who knows ?

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
Yeah the subdials not having their individual sunburst is probably the only big ‘tell’ on the wrist, until you take it off and feel the weight of course.

Beautiful watch though!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I hope the make a new version to fix the sub dials. Anyone thinks this will happen?
Just switch out the dial, problem solved. There's a few flaws with this watch which can't be unseen once seen.

nurpur

I'm Pretty Popular
26/2/16
London
Is there a black or white dial version of this? I recall someone having these for sale on the forum a while back.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I guess he means ARF dial

edit - didn't find ARF one with arabic

Last edited:

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Now you have to tell us, don't keep them to yourself!

1)The sunburst on the subdials should be individual, not from the centre of the watch. 2)Some arabic numbers are the wrong size, for example part of 10 and 2 should be kissing the subdials.
3) dial print is a bit poor, but that's noob in general
4) SELs are too short (flaw for all noob precious metal models)

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nurpur

I'm Pretty Popular
26/2/16
London
1)The sunburst on the subdials should be individual, not from the centre of the watch. 2)Some arabic numbers are the wrong size, for example part of 10 and 2 should be kissing the subdials.
3) dial print is a bit poor, but that's noob in general
4) SELs are too short (flaw for all noob precious metal models)

Yes, I see that now. Not sure why they messed up on the numeral sizing.
Would still be interested in a white or black dial version. I am sure that I saw those
here some time ago - possibly a custom job.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Yes, I see that now. Not sure why they messed up on the numeral sizing.
Would still be interested in a white or black dial version. I am sure that I saw those
here some time ago - possibly a custom job.

Well there are no gen white and black daytona Arabic dial that I know of. For custom, I have see a DiW Arabic dial.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnEPgmnqPc/?igshid=dherer6s18pt

I'm not sure how long you have been buying reps, it is well known the rep factories have flaws for their earlier versions. Some say is on purpose so people would have to buy later ones for flaw corrections or oversight. Take for example the daytona ceramic bezel. It took Noob up to V3 to correct the incorrect serif font (ARF got it right the first time). The individual sunburst flaw I have pointed out were actually not an issue on their cheaper and earlier A7750 version, so it looks like Noob forgotten or on purpose to have this flaw on the current 4130 version.

Personally speaking, if they fix the individual sunburst I would be happy (the non Arabic dial) as I don't think they will ever fix the SEL issue as that requires them to have a different bracelet for different Daytona models.

Reactions: Verify

nurpur

I'm Pretty Popular
26/2/16
London
Well there are no gen white and black daytona Arabic dial that I know of. For custom, I have see a DiW Arabic dial.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnEPgmnqPc/?igshid=dherer6s18pt

I'm not sure how long you have been buying reps, it is well known the rep factories have flaws for their earlier versions. Some say is on purpose so people would have to buy later ones for flaw corrections or oversight. Take for example the daytona ceramic bezel. It took Noob up to V3 to correct the incorrect serif font (ARF got it right the first time). The individual sunburst flaw I have pointed out were actually not an issue on their cheaper and earlier A7750 version, so it looks like Noob forgotten or on purpose to have this flaw on the current 4130 version.

Personally speaking, if they fix the individual sunburst I would be happy (the non Arabic dial) as I don't think they will ever fix the SEL issue as that requires them to have a different bracelet for different Daytona models.

Thanks for sharing your insight. Regarding the white and black dial. I am pretty certain that they were posted on RWI about a year ago.
The modder was selling them for about $2.5K - so not cheap. It is possible that it was a different model to this though. I think I could live
with the issues but really not sure about the dial colour for me. Black or white is much more neutral and you can wear it with anything.
This blue - not so sure.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Thanks for sharing your insight. Regarding the white and black dial. I am pretty certain that they were posted on RWI about a year ago.
The modder was selling them for about $2.5K - so not cheap. It is possible that it was a different model to this though. I think I could live
with the issues but really not sure about the dial colour for me. Black or white is much more neutral and you can wear it with anything.
This blue - not so sure.
I see, I can't say I had seen a black and white Arabic dial before and I search daytona dials online almost everyday (I created a post on this forum with links of my research).

I can't say the black and white dial is gen as I'm very sure Rolex never had put out one with the 6 digits reference. But with this model, it is based on a gen as we all know. You can customised the dial yourself, but that requires all the markers to be removed and put back on, it won't be cheap.

Another maybe is, you might had saw a black and white 6263 Arabic dial, where the gen was auctioned off at Philips and some members here had built their own.

Last edited:

nurpur

I'm Pretty Popular
26/2/16
London
I see, I can't say I had seen a black and white Arabic dial before and I search daytona dials online almost everyday (I created a post on this forum with links of my research).

I can't say the black and white dial is gen as I'm very sure Rolex never had put out one with the 6 digits reference. But with this model, it is based on a gen as we all know. You can customised the dial yourself, but that requires all the markers to be removed and put back on, it won't be cheap.

Another maybe is, you might had saw a black and white 6263 Arabic dial, where the gen was auctioned off at Philips and some members here had built their own.

I think that was probably the ref for the builds, I remember the modder saying something about the original being auctioned off.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I think that was probably the ref for the builds, I remember the modder saying something about the original being auctioned off.
Sorry is a 6240

https://www.phillips.com/detail/rolex/CH080318/32
9c0f8123198d0c7b553f8de64b400533.jpg

nurpur

I'm Pretty Popular
26/2/16
London
Hi,

just received my QC pics for this beautiful Dayto... Only the Subdial different from Gen...

Maybe i will have an advice of master KJ2020

Have a nice day

Did you ever get this piece in? How is the quality? Pixs?
​​​​​​​Thanks