• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Next Release of the 126619LB Blue Bezel Submariner

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
If you don't have the illusion of wearing a rep Rolex to be a gen, whether to yourself or to others, you might just as well wear a G-shock. Isn't it?
I don't know if anyone would be going around telling l. Hopefully the Chinese can bring their movement quality to the next level.

You write so much nonsense lol. The fucking movement is next level, even the gen 3235 has a ton of problems that is the nature of the movement, just head to trf to read for yourself.

Not everyone wears reps for the same reason, a lot of really wealthy people wear reps just for safety reasons, i rather get mugged wearing a rep than a gen. At the end of the day the biggest tell is you, not the watch. Most of people dont even have a fucking clue what a gen rolex retails for or how it should look like.

alexcast

23/6/19
You write so much nonsense lol. The fucking movement is next level, even the gen 3235 has a ton of problems that is the nature of the movement, just head to trf to read for yourself.

Not everyone wears reps for the same reason, a lot of really wealthy people wear reps just for safety reasons, i rather get mugged wearing a rep than a gen. At the end of the day the biggest tell is you, not the watch. Most of people dont even have a fucking clue what a gen rolex retails for or how it should look like.

You’re right I live in Mexico City And in wealthy areas of the city it is common for you to be robbed, I started buying replica watches since I was robbed for the fifth time at a traffic light and they took an original Rolex so I prefer to lose 500 dollars than 15 thousand or more

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You’re right I live in Mexico City And in wealthy areas of the city it is common for you to be robbed, I started buying replica watches since I was robbed for the fifth time at a traffic light and they took an original Rolex so I prefer to lose 500 dollars than 15 thousand or more

I was robbed in mexico once too

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

I would wear nothing for being on the safe side :hehehe:

alexcast

23/6/19
a4a74985a65b1eec18ce70380e859d0c.jpg

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I would wear nothing for being on the safe side :hehehe:
Does make sense. Either you wear a gen or a rep, it's gonna be the same trouble anyway. The paradox here is that if you say "Guys, useless to rob me it's a fake", they'll believe even more it's a real lol!

All in all, it's up to you to decide what the fight is worth, 15k or 500 bucks?

Back on topic : that VSF 116619LB is a stunning watch, think I'll try it out...

Last edited:

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
It makes a lot of difference in wearing a rep or a gen during the Mugging process, its a natural human instinct to resist more while wearing a Gen compared with a Rep.. The more you resist, the more chances you will get hurt. Mugging can happen anywhere, a colleague of mine was robbed (Gen AP) in day light in London, right in front of his own home, that turned out to be ugly.

Does make sense. Either you wear a gen or a rep, it's gonna be the same trouble anyway. The paradox here is that if you say "Guys, useless to rob me it's a fake", they'll believe even more it's a real lol!

Back on topic : that VSF 116619LB is a stunning watch, think I'll try it out...

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21

And even beyond that, there's other reasons to wear a good rep than a gen regardless of what you can afford. The amount of good shit I've had stolen out of my checked luggage by the TSA while traveling is infuriating. Good friend of mine even claims she got jewelry stolen out of her carryon during the X-ray process. Beyond that, it's easy to scratch, scuff, or lose a rep without giving a shit. Just buy a new one. Can't say the same for a gen.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Eh, i kinda disagree, there doesn't need to be a fight if you don't care about the rep you are wearing. Sure, if they want to stab you they will stab you regardless of the watch you are wearing or if you are wearing a watch, but if it's an average mugging and you are wearing a rep you can literally throw it to the mugger and give zero fs about it, you just lost 500$ and not 15k.

You obviously don't need to tell them it's fake, you can worsen the situation that way, just give it to them and leave ahahah

Reactions: mrsullivan

Daz English

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19

Yeah I was driving through Liverpool UK and my car indicators wouldn't work,I stuck my arm out to turn right and some Bastard nicked my watch

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
You obviously don't need to tell them it's fake, you can worsen the situation that way, just give it to them and leave ahahah

Of course yes, it is a way out of it. In this case the "throw it and run" is frustrating but at least it may be worth 500 bucks!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: mari115

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
It makes a lot of difference in wearing a rep or a gen during the Mugging process, its a natural human instinct to resist more while wearing a Gen compared with a Rep.. The more you resist, the more chances you will get hurt. Mugging can happen anywhere, a colleague of mine was robbed (Gen AP) in day light in London, right in front of his own home, that turned out to be ugly.
Of course, my point was that either you wear a rep or a gen of a nice watch, it will draw attention from the badasses around you.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: alexcast

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Good morning guys

still there is no VSF rep comparison with the gen rolex?

In your opinion, how close is blue to the original Rolex color?

Thank you

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Hello mateys,
I have been trying to find out about the factory that makes this watch which has been offered to me by a private seller. The clasp code is H2C and I did check the thread on clasp code but this is not listed. I'm hoping I can get a fix from the gurus here.
Ta!
:hang:

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Hello mateys,
I have been trying to find out about the factory that makes this watch which has been offered to me by a private seller. The clasp code is H2C and I did check the thread on clasp code but this is not listed. I'm hoping I can get a fix from the gurus here.
Ta!
:hang:

That looks terrible ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Hello mateys,
I have been trying to find out about the factory that makes this watch which has been offered to me by a private seller. The clasp code is H2C and I did check the thread on clasp code but this is not listed. I'm url] [u

Straight dhgate shitter

Reactions: RonP