• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Next Release of the 126619LB Blue Bezel Submariner

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
If someone is interested to buy the watch i have a friend in thailand that can get it already.

All sales need to be posted in the sales section Please

Reactions: Lariram

WiseTruth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/2/21
Well, my sarcasm went astray - I received a PM from our new forum friend saying that I could send him €470 via PP Friends & Family (no mention of his friend in Thailand.....!)

@Mods - please review.

Well I didn't give you my paypal email as obviously we wouldn't proceed the sale in PM, if you were interested i would have created the topic afterwards... i don't get what do you mean by "no mention of my friend in thailand though".

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
If someone is interested to buy the watch i have a friend in thailand that can get it already.

Well, my sarcasm went astray - I received a PM from our new forum friend saying that I could send him €470 via PP Friends & Family (no mention of his friend in Thailand.....!)

So, WiseTruth , care to explain?

WiseTruth

Banned
5/2/21
So, WiseTruth , care to explain?

I never had the intention to do the sale in PM, I posted "If someone is interested to buy the watch i have a friend in thailand that can get it already." in this topic as I know a friend who has a stock of 30 pieces of this new release already (I can give you his contact if you wish) and wanted to help if someone was interested in getting it faster. That's all. In PM all I did was giving him the price directly (with a 20€ markup for me).

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I never had the intention to do the sale in PM, I posted "If someone is interested to buy the watch i have a friend in thailand that can get it already." in this topic as I know a friend who has a stock of 30 pieces of this new release already (I can give you his contact if you wish) and wanted to help if someone was interested in getting it faster. That's all. In PM all I did was giving him the price directly (with a 20€ markup for me).

:rofl:

Well, that's alright then.

Reactions: KJ2020

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Thats called shilling for another dealer , please refrain

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Then why do I have reports from other people saying you PM'd them with an offer to sell them the piece as well? You are either selling or shilling, if you do it again you'll be shown the door, Alles Klar?

Reactions: repreg123

betterourselves

Looking Around
6/11/19
When will the Black Bezel version be available? Will they offer a Black Bezel that could be interchanged? Thanks

WiseTruth

Banned
5/2/21
In this forum we consider each other friends, and if we get a good deal we try to pass it on , like whatt KJ2020 did with his thread.

We do not help each other so we make 30 times x20 bucks for doing nothing and taking advantage of our friends

Alright no problem.

Then why do I have reports from other people saying you PM'd them with an offer to sell them the piece as well? You are either selling or shilling, if you do it again you'll be shown the door, Alles Klar?

andyc is the only person i PM'd as he showed interest by replying to me (even if it was sarcasm), nobody else, lesson learned it's okay.

Gunyan85

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/12/20
Here is my QC pics for 126619LB

ZuEgut.jpg

ZuNZj2.jpg

ZuEV25.jpg

ZuEcnF.jpg

ZuNjIE.jpg

ZuNzdn.jpg

ZuNKWs.jpg

ZuN3J3.jpg

Reactions: diamant