• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Next Release of the 126619LB Blue Bezel Submariner

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
VSF upcoming release of their next model. The 126619LB Blue Bezel Submariner

It will come with the VS3235 movement like the other 41mm Submariner, which factory claims an astonishing 72± hours power reserve.

It will be ready for order now. Stocks will be released in the next few days.

1. The 3235 movement with 72 hours of kinetic energy. You only need to wind the crown for 50 rounds and see if it can stand for 2 days to distinguish the authentic version.
2. The best blue ceramic bezel on the market is no longer brilliant blue, the latest generation of C bezel.
3. The dial and other accessories can be interchanged with the original, the best replica (forum members have verified, no need to exaggerate forpublicity)

MGiwY3.jpg

E6lX7s.jpg

DAyYlT.jpg

R2NoiN.jpg

hdDZGj.jpg

YG7z9f.jpg

WXCSS7.jpg

YHJ8Ob.jpg

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I dont like polished mittle in the bracelet on a sub or a gmt. Cause i am kind of guy that plays with the bezel few times a day. And if there is something that i dont like, is fingerprints on my watch:)
Thats why my only polished bracelet on a watch is on a DJ :)

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I never got why someone wouldn't want the date. Nice watch, might have to place my next order sooner then expected.

The cyclops makes it look a bit old man like.

If you own a few reps and switch them up regularly then it's less hassle having no date.

Reactions: flogtwo