• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Next Release of the 126619LB Blue Bezel Submariner

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
As I said good luck, hope the quality stacks up if they are indeed VSF and not built using left over parts, or watches that have been rejected on QC as they are no longer manufacturing subs.
look forward to seeing your new watch……

I have the feeling youre writing so much bullshit to sell the watch you just posted. The 126xxx is a proof that the quality hasn't change at all, factories don't manufacture watches, they assemble them. Who is not producing more parts are the parts suppliers but before the raid madness they produce thousands of parts. I see at least 50 subs qc om reddit everyday and out of those maybe 1 is worth rl and thays debatable.

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
I have the feeling youre writing so much bullshit to sell the watch you just posted. The 126xxx is a proof that the quality hasn't change at all, factories don't manufacture watches, they assemble them. Who is not producing more parts are the parts suppliers but before the raid madness they produce thousands of parts. I see at least 50 subs qc om reddit everyday and out of those maybe 1 is worth rl and thays debatable.

Im afraid your the one talking bullshit!
A. My watch isn’t for sale.
B. I’d rather believe the trusted sources on here that state that VSF are no longer manufacturing / assembling Rolex.
C. I’m very aware that factories only assemble the watches.
You must spend half your life looking at other people’s QC’s in Reddit!

jcguo0516

4/12/18
lol like i said my dealer has it, appreciate it, even wore it during last week's typhoon, lmao, my wife loves it as well

As I said good luck, hope the quality stacks up if they are indeed VSF and not built using left over parts, or watches that have been rejected on QC as they are no longer manufacturing subs.
look forward to seeing your new watch……

Reactions: Doc.77

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
lol like i said my dealer has it, appreciate it, even wore it during last week's typhoon, lmao, my wife loves it as well

Now your making zero sense!
Your dealer has it but you wore it last week?
And if that picture is last week you must be in a different month zone to the rest of the world!
The date says the 6th! Your 2 weeks ahead of the rest of the world……….

Reactions: Jayalvin777

jcguo0516

4/12/18
lol like what? that was the first day i had the watch, didnt bother changing the date yet, habit of mine, go look at my posts in PP forum, idk why you are so mad at me when I have access of the watch through local dealers, its a rep market, someone will have the inventory somewhere, you make it sound like it's something super rare, only you can have it, and other members cant get it anymore, look this, 7/31/2021, VSF 40 and 41mm model have inventory, man only because you dont have contact, doesnt mean other cant have bro, chill, nice watch you got but other can get it too you know

Now your making zero sense!
Your dealer has it but you wore it last week?
And if that picture is last week you must be in a different month zone to the rest of the world!
The date says the 6th! Your 2 weeks ahead of the rest of the world……….

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
lol like what? that was the first day i had the watch, didnt bother changing the date yet, habit of mine, go look at my posts in PP forum, idk why you are so mad at me when I have access of the watch through local dealers, its a rep market, someone will have the inventory somewhere, you make it sound like it's something super rare, only you can have it, and other members cant get it anymore, look this, 7/31/2021, VSF 40 and 41mm model have inventory, man only because you dont have contact, doesnt mean other cant have bro, chill, nice watch you got but other can get it too you know

You clearly don’t understand my point, I’m not mad for others to have the watch, I’d be delighted if they were available for everyone to buy and I’m certainly not mad at you…… Personally I don’t see what all the hype is about the VSF, I’m waiting on something incoming a bit special myself. All I was pointing out is that it’s well documented on here that VSF are no longer supplying Rolex, if “your contacts” have some stock left, good luck to them

Luck1519

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/20
I just received my vsf 126619 today. My clasp code is SR8 (why it is not ST9) and my card is empty.

Reactions: Meicmo84

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
From whom you got this 126619LB from?
Basically if it is VSF, it is almost nowhere to be found ex stock from the TD's.
Have you checked what is the serial on the rehault?

Luck1519

11/12/20
I got it from my local dealer. My serial number is A88V15xx. I found the thread in here. It said VSF 126619 clasp code can be either ST9 or SR8 and the card can also empty. I don't know details why some of VSF 126619 have empty card and clasp code SR8, but I do love my watch. It is very beautiful.

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I got it from my local dealer. My serial number is A88V15xx. I found the thread in here. It said VSF 126619 clasp code can be either ST9 or SR8 and the card can also empty. I don't know details why some of VSF 126619 have empty card and clasp code SR8, but I do love my watch. It is very beautiful.

Does your local dealer have a WhatsApp number?

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
Ended up finding one on m2m while waiting for one I ordered to come in. The new one from my dealer has the 2R serial with st9 clasp and the m2m has A88 serial with SR8 clasp code. Both look great.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
Correction
2R serial SR8 clasp
A88 serial ST9 clasp

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Ended up finding one on m2m while waiting for one I ordered to come in. The new one from my dealer has the 2R serial with st9 clasp and the m2m has A88 serial with SR8 clasp code. Both look great.

Will buy one please

Bero182

1/12/18
Why is vsf doing this to me!

Color looks awesome. Hope that the mechanism is good as always by vsf

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy

Hey mate if you want to sell one, let me know thanks

Quangdoan

Looking Around
31/8/22
Heard these ones (cookie monster) from VSF has a loud rotor noise when you shake it. Can anyone confirm if that’s true?