• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of 114060 No Date Submariner!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Anyone remember when Noob did this as a V7?

The SA version said "OYSTER PERPETUAL DATE" on it.

Hoodlums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mosse and Kevstah

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
wolfiqar
u can see that it is brushed (plastic on) my td would never sell me one with wrong bracelet.

Jasyd

Horology Curious
23/1/21
All my JTime QC’s been with a note please do not share them starting with a first purchase a year ago.

Interesting, I’ve had the opposite request from TDs. Each their own but I’ve seen many Jtime QC’s in Reddit. Maybe 10-20 a day.

There was also an issue with reusing QC’s uncovered over the last few weeks. Not saying the RWI TDs do
this but interesting and I’m in favor of more information being shared not less.

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Once and for all. Every TD has his own politics. I believe (not sure) that JTIME tells to do not share the LINK and the PASSWORD for the file sharing plattform he works with.
This may be because this platform has/had some law issues in the past causing movie / music copyright problems, might know about it. (i wont go in details, you can google).
And if we all post the service, then he has to search for another service. Just a theory.

It's time to sell my gen.
Never forget about the movement;)

Reactions: shel504

CJS57

7/9/20
My QC pics show the 9 marker tilted as well. In one picture. In the other pictures it looks tilted the other way. So I think it is just an illusion. Sorry I can't post pictures because my "user group" only has 244 kb left and I need 550 kb. Odd pop up message from RWI when I try to post pictures?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Where do you see polished links? :confused:

He probably saw it on Reddit.
4-F421036-1-C5-D-4475-80-E0-C4-D729-CF407-E.jpg

Spoons

Patron
Certified
21/4/19
My QC pics show the 9 marker tilted as well. In one picture. In the other pictures it looks tilted the other way. So I think it is just an illusion. Sorry I can't post pictures because my "user group" only has 244 kb left and I need 550 kb. Odd pop up message from RWI when I try to post pictures?
Here is the correct way to post pictures (courtesy of Glaude in the sales form tutorial):

Adding pictures to your post

Now that you've written your description, time for the images.

At the top of the editor, on the right, you'll see this button :

3PGo.jpg

After clicking on it, you'll have this popup window appear :

3piD.jpg

You just have to either click on the centre image to open your file browser window :
3QVY.jpg

or drag & drop your images directly from your computer to this area.

You will just have to click the upload button and wait until the upload procedure is completed, the window will close automatically when it's done.

And the links will be inserted in the post.

Thinh911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Seems like the rehaut alignment is much better on these no date :) . I might need to buy one an swap the case with my VSF Sub Date