• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of 114060 No Date Submariner!

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I know this forum is for VSF but I feel that this would be a great place to ask if any of you guys has the CF 114060 and your markers are pinkish in color? I feel like mine is off somehow especially when I compared it to the VSF pics.

Its itentional I think as gen is white gold so they look copperish or bronze on gen.

VSF I’ve noticed also are mostly silver.

What they shouldn’t be is pure silver colour all the time.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Has anybody received any QC for the VSF no date in the past month or so?

My TD said production is stalled (scaled back) on this one specifically, so have changed my order, but curious who, if any, have received, and how recent?

Thanks folks :thumbsup:

drdds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19

Sorry if I wasn’t exactly clear on my previous post but if you guys look at the hour markers, they have a pink hue to them. I thought it was my eyes but I asked my wife and a friend and they both said it does indeed look different. Hope this picture help you guys help me understand it better. Thanks.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Has anybody received any QC for the VSF no date in the past month or so?

My TD said production is stalled (scaled back) on this one specifically, so have changed my order, but curious who, if any, have received, and how recent?

Thanks folks :thumbsup:

Vsf produced only one really small batch of the no date, my friend who is a td in other forum told me that basically there are no more no date's than the ones from that batch because vsf didn't produce many vs3130 movements, the vsf no dates are the really unicorns of the whole rolex lineup from vsf. Considering how things are the moment i don't see they producing it in a really long time.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Vsf produced only one really small batch of the no date, my friend who is a td in other forum told me that basically there are no more no date's than the ones from that batch because vsf didn't produce many vs3130 movements, the vsf no dates are the really unicorns of the whole rolex lineup from vsf. Considering how things are the moment i don't see they producing it in a really long time.

Ah cool, thanks for the reply, very much appreciate the heads up, and the watch is an absolute stunner on the wrist, so well wear Sir :thumbsup:

I'll set up the WTB so and keep an eye on the M2M, miracles do happen sometimes :bless:

But, on the off chance, that anyone here does get bored of theirs, and wants a quick sale, knowing it'll go to a good home, don't hesitate to drop me a PM and we can set something up;)

Thanks & stay safe
:goodluck:

Reactions: Jayalvin777

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz

Sorry if I wasn’t exactly clear on my previous post but if you guys look at the hour markers, they have a pink hue to them. I thought it was my eyes but I asked my wife and a friend and they both said it does indeed look different. Hope this picture help you guys help me understand it better. Thanks.

Can you take another pic? There is a slight pink colourcast throughout the image. How noticeable is what you think you are seeing in real life?

Reactions: mir36

drdds

15/8/19
I don’t see it indoor or in low lighting environment. . In
other words, despite knowing it is “pinkish” I still don’t see it. At RWI, we always talked about once we see something we cannot “unsee” it. Well it isn’t the case here HOWEVER out in the sunlight, it is annoyingly noticeable. Morning light or during sunset, I can see it. Anyway, hope this one pix will help illustrate what I mean. The color you see in the picture is exactly how it is in real life (I have the iPhone 11 if that matters) Thanks!

drdds

15/8/19

Here it is next to my gen date. In door, maybe my flush palm cast over the dial making it slightly pink but it is not noticeable when I look at it indoor.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Here it is next to my gen date. In door, maybe my flush palm cast over the dial making it slightly pink but it is not noticeable when I look at it indoor.

I can see what you mean with the pinkish lume. I’ve never seen that or heard it mentioned before. Strange!

You can always get a relume done by one of our skilled watchmiths & modders which would solve the issue.

SERGEANT_AT_ARMS

Horology Curious
20/2/09

I just received mine and the dial lume on this one has a pink hue to the dial marker lume also (visisble both indoors and outdoors), the hands are fine. The previous posts above give a good representation of how it appears in real life.

drdds

15/8/19
Oh no! That is unfortunately. My 114060 was one of the first batch so I thought they fixed the issue? Where did you get yours from? Apparently Li from JTime said Clean Factory upgraded everything in their line up. ????????‍♂️

SERGEANT_AT_ARMS

Horology Curious
20/2/09
Oh no! That is unfortunately. My 114060 was one of the first batch so I thought they fixed the issue? Where did you get yours from? Apparently Li from JTime said Clean Factory upgraded everything in their line up. ????????*♂️

Received mine from Trusty, this one has the updated case, but the dial lume color is a huge tell (it's flippen pink!). The only other things are the bezel rotates more easily than gen (very small quibble) and the insert platinum color is a little dark compared to my gen DSSD. Other than that the watch is great, but I won't be wearing mine with the pink lume.

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Received mine from Trusty, this one has the updated case, but the dial lume color is a huge tell (it's flippen pink!). The only other things are the bezel rotates more easily than gen (very small quibble) and the insert platinum color is a little dark compared to my gen DSSD. Other than that the watch is great, but I won't be wearing mine with the pink lume.

Same thing is shown on CF thread guess the same factory does both lumes.

drdds

15/8/19

OK, if your case is corrected with proper CG, yours must be the newer batch. Unfortunately, when trusted dealers all said CF upgraded their lumes as well but it is PINK!! What the heck is considered upgrade?! Hahaha. I completely understand….I feel like I might get call out across the room wearing my CF 114060 with pink lume. Come to think about it, I don’t understand how and why any factory could possibly missed such glaring issue especially when the hands are fine.

How much is it to get it properly re-lumed? Such a hassle.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I know vsf didn't produce many vsf no dates but why om earth are you guys discussing a clean factory watch on a vsf thread, please head to the appropriate thread to continue the discussion.

I think he was talking about his VSF no date having also pink lume.

GA81

19/3/20
Hope so. I am willing to buy this within the end of the year