• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of Submariner 116618LN and 116618LB

Mr Luxe

Blue Horseshoe Loves Anacott Steel
9/3/21
North America
Looks like we will be finding out very soon friends!

We have your item at South West DC and it's on its way. We expect to deliver it on 07/04/2021 between 9:13am - 1:13pm.

Really looking forward to this one!

Did you order the black or blue?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I ordered black - 2 reasons.. I got fed up with a blue sub before.. and this VSF blue does not look great to me, it has a washed out appearance in some pics* that I never saw in my years of wearing a genuine. I know they can't screw up black.

*maybe this is why the reddit pics above have the colour saturation turned up!

Last edited:
Reactions: DustinY and KJ2020

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I ordered black - 2 reasons.. I got fed up with a blue sub before.. and this VSF blue does not look great to me, it has a washed out appearance in some pics* that I never saw in my years of wearing a genuine. I know they can't screw up black.

Oh thank god..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DustinY

Known Member
4/5/18
Looks like we will be finding out very soon friends!

We have your item at South West DC and it's on its way. We expect to deliver it on 07/04/2021 between 9:13am - 1:13pm.

Really looking forward to this one!

What TD you order from?

DustinY

Known Member
4/5/18

Trusty - I know those QC photos lol! I green'ed mine and still haven't got a shipping info email...

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Photos from reddit are for sure edited, warch color looks really good in natural lighr.

Did the person who posted them say they were edited? They look untouched to me, and the color looks solid.

EunosMX5

Known Member
14/2/19
The video on Trusty’s website does make them look a bit orange too, but Jay’s photos make the color look fantastic. Really tempted to pull the trigger on a blue one now haha

Rodhe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/15
The blue is fkning beautiful

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Stickers off I suppose it’s ok, I’m still underwhelmed though.
ZvpFMK.jpg

Oh wow, that's more toward orangey than I like. It looks better in this pic.

ZvpGgv.jpg

Last edited:

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill
Tim Allen has been wearing the LN gen on the new show Assembly Required...it looks very similar in color.
​​

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
It’s definitely too orange and it’s too dark. I was expecting a paler, more yellowed gold colour.

I suppose it’s fine for what it is - a bit of costume jewellery, for a bit of fun. Is not for going out in public, not on my wrist.

The plating is poor around the hidden edges of the links and it appears uneven on the SELs with darker/lighter areas and streaks and more streaks on the clasp. I hope this is just some residue, I’ll report back after it gets a good cleansing.