• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me identify this daytona dial

jcguo0516

4/12/18
so i purchased this daytona and additional arf dial from one of the Chinese supplier and have him modded for me, so he said the arf dial is on the watch, and the dial in the box is the noob dial

but the more and more I look at it, I feel like the dial in the box is the arf dial, and the dial on the watch is from noob because the sub dial circle is fatter on the watch

can some experts help me figure it out, appreicate it

#maxsportage85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/20
so i purchased this daytona and additional arf dial from one of the Chinese supplier and have him modded for me, so he said the arf dial is on the watch, and the dial in the box is the noob dial

but the more and more I look at it, I feel like the dial in the box is the arf dial, and the dial on the watch is from noob because the sub dial circle is fatter on the watch

can some experts help me figure it out, appreicate it

I think you have noob dial in the box.. The write daytona in red on the dial at 6 o clock

Inviato dal mio ALP-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

jcguo0516

4/12/18
ahh i see, thank you guys

but why is arf now has fatter sub dial than noob, weird

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
Arf on watch, noob in the plastic box.

noob has sub dial more glossy.

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
The ARF is installed in the watch, and the Noob is in the box. ARF Subdials are slightly too fat, but more matte (more genlike) than the Noob. The Noob Subdials are slightly too thin and shiny.

So far no perfect replica 116500 black dial.