• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

And another ST Build

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
For my build, I did purchase and I am using the ST 18k Italian Solid Gold bezel. It's really amazing in my opinion, color matches the 18k gold bracelet and definitely adds weight to the watch

yea that was one of my options but I couldn't justify that price!

..if I really like the 2 tone I may go that route.

Can you share pics of that beautiful 16613

Cala

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/18
Texas
For my build, I did purchase and I am using the ST 18k Italian Solid Gold bezel. It's really amazing in my opinion, color matches the 18k gold bracelet and definitely adds weight to the watch

yea that was one of my options but I couldn't justify that price!

..if I really like the 2 tone I may go that route.

Can you share pics of that beautiful 16613

Absolutely :) these pictures I took before using your chamfers creation technique, I need to do another photoshoot with the updated chamfers:

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
oh I see them now!! Yes very very nice indeed it's the setup I'm after as well according to the clasp being steel. Yes a beauty is that a 702 crown? Looks to be because it fits well even with ST crown guards being shorter.

Cheers mate! Might have to snag myself that bezel is great!

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
I received another surprise in the post today :D

I am very pleased with it definitely an upgrade going gen on the date-disk especially enjoy the (raised) numbers :cool:

well...what to do?.... let's get on with it lol

Let's see the fitment

I remember reading posts that when using the VR movement there isn't any issues when fitting a gen date-disk and yes that's all true fits flawless and snaps dates through well...snappy and an absolute delight :D

Let's See another shot of the raised numbers :cool:

Well that all worked out soo great I was feeling motivated to keep going!

Through the dial on as well!
clamped it down and snapped through the date some more everything went perfect as i expected such a pleasure to hear it snapping away soo crispy :clap_1:

I've read that members call the 16613 beautiful, well now I see it for myself and totally agree! I used to and still do consider my Genstein datejust beautiful and now I have two beauty's just look at it!

Oh, almost forgot, let's see another shot of that raised date-disk font :D

Gave it just a minute and said,... yea..lets through the hands on why not lol

now this was about the time when I started to get REAL anxious and my hands started to shake LOL it was soo beautiful I kept on looking into the dial & hands, and markers back to the hands and coronet back to the dail then the paragraph on the dial and hands and markers I was like WOW!! :shok:

I said.. I gotta at the very least case it already!!!

What an Absolute Beaut.

I'm already really really liking the 16613 maybe enough to upgrade the sorry bezel to a 18k solid gold one. .. i guess we will see ;)

That's it for now folks :)

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Wow this is beautiful indeed. I’ve always liked 5 digits more than the ceramics. This bluesy built is starting to grow on me, very. Congratulations.

Reactions: GottaHave

Cala

8/5/18
Texas
oh I see them now!! Yes very very nice indeed it's the setup I'm after as well according to the clasp being steel. Yes a beauty is that a 702 crown? Looks to be because it fits well even with ST crown guards being shorter.

Cheers mate! Might have to snag myself that bezel is great!
Thank you! This is my first high end build, I had a lot of help from fellow members here in this forum. Crown is gen 18k for 16613. I am really happy, maybe will reshape case someday but for now, I think I will leave as is. I cannot stop staring and wearing this thing...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cala

8/5/18
Texas
I received another surprise in the post today :D

I am very pleased with it definitely an upgrade going gen on the date-disk especially enjoy the (raised) numbers :cool:

well...what to do?.... let's get on with it lol

Let's see the fitment

I remember reading posts that when using the VR movement there isn't any issues when fitting a gen date-disk and yes that's all true fits flawless and snaps dates through well...snappy and an absolute delight :D

Let's See another shot of the raised numbers :cool:

Well that all worked out soo great I was feeling motivated to keep going!

Through the dial on as well!
clamped it down and snapped through the date some more everything went perfect as i expected such a pleasure to hear it snapping away soo crispy :clap_1:

I've read that members call the 16613 beautiful, well now I see it for myself and totally agree! I used to and still do consider my Genstein datejust beautiful and now I have two beauty's just look at it!

Oh, almost forgot, let's see another shot of that raised date-disk font :D

Gave it just a minute and said,... yea..lets through the hands on why not lol

now this was about the time when I started to get REAL anxious and my hands started to shake LOL it was soo beautiful I kept on looking into the dial & hands, and markers back to the hands and coronet back to the dail then the paragraph on the dial and hands and markers I was like WOW!! :shok:

I said.. I gotta at the very least case it already!!!

What an Absolute Beaut.

I'm already really really liking the 16613 maybe enough to upgrade the sorry bezel to a 18k solid gold one. .. i guess we will see ;)

That's it for now folks :)
Awesome looking build! Congrats!!!

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Wow this is beautiful indeed. I’ve always liked 5 digits more than the ceramics. This bluesy built is starting to grow on me, very. Congratulations.

Thank you! I too wasn't a two tone guy but man! This thing is something else! Pictures don't do it justice in real life it's something to look at for real.

Reactions: Ecender

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Thank you! This is my first high end build, I had a lot of help from fellow members here in this forum. Crown is gen 18k for 16613. I am really happy, maybe will reshape case someday but for now, I think I will leave as is. I cannot stop staring and wearing this thing...

Your very welcome it's a good choice for a first time high end build ;) you went all in lol

Your case work I'd say looks great the lugs are slimmed just enough and most importantly they aren't "rolled over" (at the tips where the bars go) see this often.. I'd say keep that case set and keep it as is it's a stunner! :drinks_cheers:

Reactions: Cala

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Alright guys today is the Big Day gotta it all done and put together!! Well.. with the exception of the crown which is Abviously stainless.

Here's a wristy for ya'll!

I'm gonna give it the weekender run and later give the details & closeups of this beauty in the overall finished product stay tuned!

Have a great weekend everyone!