• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona Meteorite

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
Last two pics are with the standard Noob bezel and the old crystal gasket. Please note that stock gasket is not white anymore but more transparent. Good move by Noob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rufctr2 and KJ2020

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
That's it. I am weak. Contacting the dealer right now....

I was weak too;)
Ordered it from Sead one hour after I had seen the trustytime link.
The watchespartsbezel is great, only fact that I do not totally like is that in some angles and lighting conditions it tends to lose some of the color of the insert markers. You can see this in my wrist shot which was taken in very bright light.

However some of the newer Gen WG bezels tend to show this behaviour also.

For the price it is an incredible good watch. With an alligator Strap it would be perfect!

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

SKnight

8/7/19
I was weak too;)
The watchespartsbezel is great, only fact that I do not totally like is that in some angles and lighting conditions it tends to lose some of the color of the insert markers. You can see this in my wrist shot which was taken in very bright light.

For the price it is an incredible good watch. With an alligator Strap it would be perfect!

Thats it! I'm pulling the trigger too

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I was weak too;)

did you buy it with end links and oysterflex ? If not where did you buy the end links from ?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
ZsGdlX.jpg

Great pickup bro, congrats.

WP bezel is a worthwhile upgrade

ZsV3ns.jpg

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Interesting to see that this aftermarket bezel seems to have tachy numbers etched rather than engraved, just like the real deal

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
i told myself I wasnt going to buy another Daytona until they made them bigger.

but after seeing this, i cannot resist!

Reactions: KJ2020

SKnight

8/7/19
We've all heard the news. If anyone is looking to sell theirs please let me know, would be interested.

Cheers

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I just received the newsletter from puretime, and the meteorite is now available too on bracelet ! New model ?

Perhaps Noob is still alive finally.