• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I ordered through a scam site

Harrry

Looking Around
17/9/20
BEWARE OF - scam site.
I bought a Sub (cost USD528 - AUD 750 from this crowd of crooks. here are the problems I encountered:
- They promised two week delivery - it took six
- The Sub is a very poor replica -
- They promised a refund if not satisfied - it does not exist as I've tried to get a refund
- The bezel is loose -
- I wore it for a day and the watch band broke - they refused to fix it
- It has a reserve power of about 4 hours
- I asked for a refund and they never replied. So I'm stuck with it

there is more to buying a replica than pretty pics and a good price - you end up getting what you pay for

If you want to waste your money deal with these crooks. If you don't try another site like Replica Watches - more expensive buy honest to deal with and top quality. I bought a better Sub that works and is identical to the real deal.
Let me know if you want more info

Shaun

Last edited by a moderator:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
BEWARE OF JTIME - scam site.
I bought a Sub (cost USD528 - AUD 750 from this crowd of crooks. here are the problems I encountered:
- They promised a refund if not satisfied - it does not exist as I've tried to get a refund
- The bezel is loose -

there is more to buying a replica than pretty pics and a good price - you end up getting what you pay for

If you want to waste your money deal with these crooks. If you don't try another site like Replica Watches - more expensive buy honest to deal with and top quality. I bought a better Sub that works and is identical to the real deal.

Shaun

Where are the pics of the sub you received?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
- The bezel is loose -

Shaun

Harrry, you are a moron. Or is it Shaun?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
:ttiwwop:

Would love to see pics of the “very poor replica” Sub from well known scammers JTime and the “identical to the real deal” Sub from Replica Watches (who they?), please. Also, details on exactly which models you bought, from which factories. Our members deserve the full wisdom of your experience, Hairy Shaun.

Reactions: jiro

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
- The bezel is loose -

Sounds exactly like the experience I'm looking for. Please send a link to this JTime guy!

Reactions: jiro

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi there Shaun

Could you provide some more info about your purchase?
Like your order number and what email you were using for your order?

Coz seems I did not sell any $528 submariner watch to an Australian customer named as Shaun during 2020 till now, by checking my orders database.
Also I did not receive any request about those issues you mentioned from an Australian customer either recent days, no emails no PMs no WhatsApp messages and no WeChat messages.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There might be another possiblity that you might ordered the watch on a scam site pretending to be us out there.

Check this link I posted months ago on RWI:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...atch-store/8742255-be-aware-of-this-scam-site

My only real site is at https://jtime.cc/
My only real contact email is at [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------

But sure, let me know some more info about this issue.
​​​​​​​Thank you.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06

No one has control over the delivery time especially now with covid

First, need to know what your definition of "poor" is
Second, post a picture so we can chime in better

And you thought posting a thread calling them "crook" with no valid proof will help you getting a refund?

- The bezel is loose -

Again, need a picture or two

This is rare but possible since we're buying Chinese Replicas but with the type of attitude and approach you're having, makes it hard to believe if it really just fell and broke on its own.

What movement did you buy? Did you wind it enough? Have you ever had a automatic watch before?

Need to learn how to communicate better with TD buddy. If you pinch them into "It's my way or high way" type of vibe without being reasonable, of course they will ignore you....i would too if I were them.

With that being said,

Welcome to RWI, Shaun! ;)

Last edited:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Jtime Holy s**t bro. There's a replica of your website?! that's insane! LOL

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
What are you all talking about?
It may be JTIME Fake Scam copied site which sells U1 Shit.
Who knows.... JTIME is a TD here, so no chance going on here. if you have problems, ask him on whatsapp or contact forum admin. but dont post here.