Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered through a scam site

BEWARE OF - scam site.
    I bought a Sub (cost USD528 - AUD 750 from this crowd of crooks. here are the problems I encountered:
    - They promised two week delivery - it took six
    - The Sub is a very poor replica -
    - They promised a refund if not satisfied - it does not exist as I've tried to get a refund
    - The bezel is loose -
    - I wore it for a day and the watch band broke - they refused to fix it
    - It has a reserve power of about 4 hours
    - I asked for a refund and they never replied. So I'm stuck with it

there is more to buying a replica than pretty pics and a good price - you end up getting what you pay for

If you want to waste your money deal with these crooks. If you don't try another site like Replica Watches - more expensive buy honest to deal with and top quality. I bought a better Sub that works and is identical to the real deal.
    Let me know if you want more info

Shaun
    Last edited by Stuvetjee; 18-03-21, 14:06.

Nice 1st post mate.
    welcome to the hobby.

Comment

Lol solid first post...

Comment

This post just looks like an ad for some rep dealer called Replica Watches.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrry View Post
          BEWARE OF JTIME - scam site.
          I bought a Sub (cost USD528 - AUD 750 from this crowd of crooks. here are the problems I encountered:
          - They promised a refund if not satisfied - it does not exist as I've tried to get a refund
          - The bezel is loose -

there is more to buying a replica than pretty pics and a good price - you end up getting what you pay for

If you want to waste your money deal with these crooks. If you don't try another site like Replica Watches - more expensive buy honest to deal with and top quality. I bought a better Sub that works and is identical to the real deal.

Shaun
          Where are the pics of the sub you received?
          Selling Gen Daytona 116500 bezel.

Comment

Originally posted by SS72 View Post
            This post just looks like an ad for some rep dealer called Replica Watches.
            That's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

This will go over well......

Comment

- The bezel is loose -

Shaun
                Harrry, you are a moron. Or is it Shaun?

Comment

Would love to see pics of the “very poor replica” Sub from well known scammers JTime and the “identical to the real deal” Sub from Replica Watches (who they?), please. Also, details on exactly which models you bought, from which factories. Our members deserve the full wisdom of your experience, Hairy Shaun.
                  FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build

Comment

....pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics.......???????

Comment

Epic first post mate.

Comment

LOL!
                        TC 16610LV V6 Franken - 116610LN VSF modded - 126610LV VSF - 116520 Noob V3 Franken - PAM683 VSF - PAM111 Noob V4 - AP 15202 XF Legend modded - PP Nautilus PPF V4 - Datejust 41 VSF

Comment

I bought a better Sub that works and is identical to the real deal.
                          Bet your Inox just about exploded with requests for more info.

Comment

- The bezel is loose -
                            Sounds exactly like the experience I'm looking for. Please send a link to this JTime guy!

Comment

Hi there Shaun

Could you provide some more info about your purchase?
                              Like your order number and what email you were using for your order?

Coz seems I did not sell any $528 submariner watch to an Australian customer named as Shaun during 2020 till now, by checking my orders database.
                              Also I did not receive any request about those issues you mentioned from an Australian customer either recent days, no emails no PMs no WhatsApp messages and no WeChat messages.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There might be another possiblity that you might ordered the watch on a scam site pretending to be us out there.

Check this link I posted months ago on RWI:
                              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...this-scam-site

My only real site is at https://jtime.cc/
                              My only real contact email is at [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------

But sure, let me know some more info about this issue.
                              ​​​​​​​Thank you.
                              Jtime Watch Store Official Account on RWI
                              Please visit our website for more info by click HERE
                              Contact email: [email protected]
                              Jtime Exclusive Rep Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Review Link on RWI:
                              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-of-zf-or-noob

Comment

Working...
                              X