• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Saw a white carbon one on IG

a1b925b9e57fd50b4457a5a00f781f61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby1981

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/3/13
Seems like there were also short round S bezel versions made by DIW. Although pictures are somewhat unsharp

Repmandax

Horology Curious
10/3/21

Here is my carbon Daytona that I’ve been frankening for the past couple of months. Lots of gen movement parts (because I’ve damaged or lost during servicing) this was my first watch service and I don’t recommend starting on a Daytona LOL.
Gen hour, minute, red long chrono hands and gen crystal on the way to finish up the build. It’s currently on a nick mankey strap, but I’m considering ordering a more gen-like strap from one of the sources I found on this thread in the same color.

Repmandax

Horology Curious
10/3/21

Here’s the watch with gen crystal and gen minute, hour, long chrono hands installed. I’m currently tearing it down again to add more gen parts to the movement, basically every part that is visible with the caseback opened, or any part that is felt when using the crown or pushers has been changed to gen. Call me crazy, but it feels and looks amazing. Will post more pics when finished

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Here’s the watch with gen crystal and gen minute, hour, long chrono hands installed. I’m currently tearing it down again to add more gen parts to the movement, basically every part that is visible with the caseback opened, or any part that is felt when using the crown or pushers has been changed to gen. Call me crazy, but it feels and looks amazing. Will post more pics when finished
I know it wont be soon but when you get tired of it just remember my name

Reactions: Repmandax

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Silly question, but what color clothing do you match this one with ?

Reactions: Repmandax

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
I don't know Rolex very well... I thought Noob was closed, wasn't it ?

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
I don't know Rolex very well... I thought Noob was closed, wasn't it ?

Mathisbou155

Known Member
5/6/19
can someone tell me what gasket he used? I ordered the one from cousin but the bezel does not hold well at all